another book

Amber Yong, was 15 when the first time she saw the outside world but that didn't last long because she was sent to prison the same day she saw the world, but that is only a new start for her because there she meets Damiano RUSSO, the second in com...

Amber Yong, was 15 when the first time she saw the outside world but that didn't last long because she was sent to prison the same day she saw the world, but that is only a new start for her because there she meets Damiano RUSSO, the second in command of the Italian mafia and so more then  he has told her ,he  becomes her family she never had.

ACE & AUSTIN ROMANO  capo of the Italian mafia, they are known as destruction twins. to everyone they are heartless, height temper capo they have been rulings the mafia world for the past 10 years but nobody knows how they have been so undefeatable but someone once said they are creatures of the moon but are they ?.. 

Come and join their journey of how a naive and innocent girl makes this inhuman brother human while she found herself being a part of a family she never thought she will be but what happens when the truth comes out, past comes to stand in from of them. these three will they stick together forever or past and lies will scatter them forever...

Will be updated soon ....