Rossi

Lavender pov :

I woke up for the third time in a day but this time I was I the room under the sheet, I could feel the cold air on my feet so I pulled my feet in the sheet and snuggle into it after a while I knew everyone will be acting like God what happened and I know it a big deal but I don't want my past to ruin my present. So I got up and went to fresh an up and saw a hoodie and and a trousers in there so I wore it I knew hoodie belong to Rafael and by this time dad and uncle Ricky know about us so I straighten my back wore new clothes and went down.

I find everyone sitting in the dining room so I went in and moved to the kitchen counter to find coffee and said " God my head is hurting dad, mom do you know were is coffee hmmm " I looked everywhere but I didn't find it so I turned around and everyone was looking at some with concern eyes some with curiosity of what I am doing , I looked at mom and raised my eye brow " Mom coffee my head " I said pointing at my head and she got up and said " Ohh yes let me make it you go sit " I looked at her already moving figure so I sat down and looked for my phone and I didn't find it " Dad do you know were is my phone " I asked then suddenly my phone was in front of me I looked up and saw Dante with it.

I narrowed my eye brows at him so he said " You handed me your phone yesterday all right and don't frown you will make your head pain worse " He ruffled my hair and went back to sit on his chair. Mom came and handed me the cup and kissed my head I toke a sip and it was not coffee I looked at her and said " Mom seriously cinnamon hot chocolate" She smiled and said " Drink it will help in head pain no coffee I have enough coffee addict I'm my house , I don't want my daughter to " I didn't say anything and just drink it's taste heaven tho.

" So you going tell me the real reason or do I just say yes to them " I said while taking a sip and looked at everyone.
" That company belong to Russia capo "Rafael said I looked at dad and said "the one that did that to us " No he is no more a capo it's his son company he is nothing like his father we know that because we have to be careful with the rival but his younger son is just like his father " Mr. Saliva said. " So he is harmless " I said. Dante cough and said " He nothing but harmless princess " " Yes he is right that is why you will not work there " Rafael said.

I turned were everyone was except Rafael and Dante " So you all just don't want me to go there because he is Russian capo and for what his father did in which it was not even his fault " I said and Easter said " I want you to work there if you want because sweety I stand strong every year in the ball in front of his father telling him he didn't break me and he stand there as a rapist. So don't stop because he is a Russian capo that company is legal he can't do anything either " I smiled at her and look around mom and Mr. Silva nooded with her, dad looked at me and said " You are stubborn aren't you " " I am your daughter " I said and he smiled and said " Okay Easter is right he is not as low as his father and company is legal so okay" .

Landon looked at me said " You got this baby girl " And liz nooded. " Are you all out of your freaking minds we are giving him are family member so he can use it against us " Dante said " So you both don't want me to go there right because he is a capo and you both are framing him in the same frame with his father when he didn't do anything and please both of you don't say like you didn't kill all those people looking directly in there eyes and if Mr. Silva is saying he is not dad then he is not " . " I don't care about the fucking frame sky it's just that I don't trust Russian " Rafael said.

" So you don't trust me either " I asked and he said " How me not trusting Russian is related to not trusting you " " Because Rafael I have also Russian origin my last name is Rossi , lavender Rossi he was from Russia and my mother was from here America so you don't trust me either then " I said he looked at me for minute then he rubbed his hand on his face and looked at Dante and he said " I am still not in favor " He looked at me and said " You will call me when you go there and and leave from there and will pick my call anytime I call you " Rafael said and I jumped of the table and run to him and he picked me up my leg was around his waist and hand around his neck and I said " I will but I will not pick up when I am in mitting. I love you , I love you , you are the best " And kissed him all over his face . He moved side and put me down and said " What did you say sky did you just said ____ " And it hit me I said I love you to him God. I shook my head at no and put my hand on my mouth " No you just said I love you to me" He said and I again shook my head at no and step back and he took one step again " But you did, did you didn't mean it " He asked looking hurt and I couldn't take it anymore. So I said..

"No.....

***†****†***

Author ✍✍note : like and comment guys.. She will soon meet air third lead guys... Love you❤😘

Words : 1060