Ending 🥺🥺🥺😈😈😈

Lavender pov;

I am sitting on my bed waiting for my two fashion people to find something for me to were at date today, so Carla and liz has attack my clothes and have given me strick instructions to just seat here and do nothing. When I wake up today I didn't find Rafael by my side only his note saying he need to do some  important thing to do he will be back by our date time so I'm just waiting to see him, not seeing him makes me feel weird I don't know what but it's just not good.

In the morning we all had a family break fast actually that was more like a brunch then a break fast . We laugh and share story together leaving in that moment was so good. Andy was still grumpy ass but Dante was keeping him in line so we didn't argue seeing everyone smiling and happy I just felt full. Lilly has gone with mom and aunts to church , dad and uncle's jas gone to the hospital to see there is nothing missing or short in amount. Boys are just helping Rafael..

" Okay you are wearing this , it's light colour and you will look good on your body " Carla voice broke my thoughts and I looked at the dress and it was beautiful but it was a revealing.

I looked at them and I know they know what is on my mind and before I could say anything liz walked towards me and put the bress on my hand and said " It can be your last day with him so stop thinking over and over just live it, I know it's an har...

I looked at them and I know they know what is on my mind and before I could say anything liz walked towards me and put the bress on my hand and said " It can be your last day with him so stop thinking over and over just live it, I know it's an harsh think to say but I don't want  to act like everything is good normal I want to accept all this and  live it so for your fucking self just live it alright " I looked at him and we both had tears in eyes I just nooded and went in the bathroom to change . I came out  they both looked at me and they burst into tears but they stable them self  just grab me and start doing my makeup.

" Okay look in the mirror " Said Carla and I opened my eyes to see and I couldn't believe it like the girl who was starring back was so beautiful like it she has no many life to live but I knew the truth that it just few hours and then it can all end into darkness or it can be the sun in my life.. " Alright let's go we are already late and if didn't go now Rafael will kill us both. " I nooded and we all went out. I was coming down from the stairs when I heard gasp I looked up and boys were standing there with there mouth open.

I took last step and Rafeal was  about to step up but Dante put his hand on his should and said " You are going to have her for all evening and if this is it then I want take her hand first as a brother  you all had your chance, Andy for two and half years, landon in ball but I didn't . " With that he come forward and took my hand and kissed my forehead like he use to and I couldn't help but take in a shaky deep breath, he looked at me and said " You look beautiful I just wish we had more time if it's the all we left " I just smiled and nooded " I wish to that I have more time " I said he gave my hand to Rafeal and said " Before twelve a clock man " Rafeal nooded and took my hand and we went to car, he opened get for and sat down he came to sit his side and we drive off.

" Can you tell me were are we going " I said and he just smile and put his hand on my thighs but his hand was more harsh I pulled his hand and saw that his hand has cut " What happened how did you get hurt " I said " Just nothing . nothing in front of you " He said and we drive in silence I started playing with his ring. I looked at him again and he was looking so handsome in his white shirt and black pants, his Sleeves were folded and top three button was opened. God what I did to have him. With that I looked out side.