Peace

Lavender pov ;

" No mommy only love's me " Lilly say's from the door , glaring at me and she come towards me and put her hand in her hips and said " Mommy you will not love anyone, you only love me because if you do he will take you away from me so, no mommy you only love me " She pouted at the end and I couldn't resist so i crouches down to her level hold her face in my hand and said " Have I ever left you " " No " She said " Have I ever stopped loving  you as I do " I asked again " No " She said " Have you ever seen boy in our apartment " "No" She replied.

" So listen carefully lily. I love you more then myself and my happiness I would never ever stop loving you and no one has the power to take me away from you okay  and I know you know this so tell me the real reason " I said. " If you love someone then you will love me less and then he will take you away from me and you will love him more " She said, " My love for can never be less sweety you are the only one for me baby no matter what I will always choose you and can I please love you  and love that person differently please " I said.

She thinks for a while and says " Alright if he is okay with nana, papi, papi Ricky, uncle D and landon , aunt liz , other papi and nana and last important Rafi. If he is okay with all this people then you can love him " I looked at  her and I know she is planning something " I don't think he will honey, you might have leave rafi " I said and she looked at with wide eyes and go and clinched to Rafael legs and said " So don't love him then I don't like him " .

Rafael come to her level and said " At least give him a try moon " " Shh dumy I am doing this for you remember our plan I am making mommy love you and not him " She whisper , I looked at them with wide eyes and Lilly looked at me and said " Mommy you can love rafi, he so strong and he will be okay with all the people and also he take me to date and play with me and tug me in when you are bussy in work mom. Please  mommy I will be a good girl but please love rafi so he can be my dada moma" .

I chocked on the air when she said dady to Rafael I don't know if he even want to, getting attached is different but getting called dad is different " Sweet I do love Rafael only but you just can't say dada to him you need to ask first okay and I do love your rafi only " I said my heart was beating so fast that I could feel it on my cage. She started jumping up and down and said " See dada I did it now you can be my dada see, I love you dad, I will tell everyone that my dada is back and he will live with us " With that she left the room running to her room.

I looked around everyone looking so happy and by this time my face was red but landon being landon said " You know my room is just 3 room. Away from his so never mind but come to my room and we can enjoy dady girl " And I went more red and Dante hit his head and Rafael pull me into him and growled and looked at me and said " I love you so fucking much" " Me too " I said and we all just smiled at each other.

******

Dinner time ;

We all were sitting on the dining table eating food , mom and Easter made " Is Silva estate is ready landon " Rafael asked and landon said " It will be by Tomorrow don't worry " , I looked at Rafael with confused expression so he said " Every year all the mafia, there second and third in command come to stay in one place as a peace offering and making alliance and this goes for a 5 days and ruling mafia organise it and we hvar been organising it since dad become mafia so " I nooded my head and went to eat.

" That's not what you need to know what you need to know is at end of the 5day there's a ball that you have to be ready for and I will help you to choose it okay "liz said. " Alright " I said " Also you have to be with me all this five days sky " Rafael said " You can't except from me to take five days holiday before starting my jod Rafael " I said raising my hand in air. " That's why my company is better," Dante said giving me told you expression, I throw the spoon at him but he douge it and we both glare at each other when Rafael voice break us

" You are my girlfriend I am not leaving you alone when all the people or all the rival are in the same city sky it has been happing in Italy but this time it's in New York so yes I want you take a holiday " " We all know I am yours Rafael but all those people don't know so don't tell them  just introduce me as mom and dad daughter and I will be here before 6:30 every evening I promise but I can't take leave just after joining " I said looking at him, he just looked at and start eating food and I know he mad God please.

My phone rings and break the silence everyone look ate and I looked at the phone it was from the company I dite my lips and said " Sorry I have to pick it's from company " Mr. Saliva was on the head chair and he nooded and got up picking up the phone.

" Hello it lavender Martin " I said " Hey lavender I am cherry , I am secretary of Mr. Kuznetsov and I am sorry to call this late but sir would like to meet you Tomorrow at the lunch and talk to you the new CEO and IT director head mam " She said. " alright just send me the address and timing I will be there and do I need to get cv also " I said " No miss just you and I will send every detail to you thank you " With that she ended the call.

I turn around and said " Looks like your one guess is already here and he want to meet in at lunch  tomorrow " And everyone looked at me and nooded but Dante and Rafael didn't look good and Rafael leave the table while punching the table. I looked at everyone and said " I will see him " With that I also left behind him.

******†******†***†
Author note ✍✍; hey guys like and comment, Love you😘❤❤
Words : 1175