Lilly..

Lavender pov :

" I am home dad " Came Lilly voice and I was stund and got up from my seat so fast that everyone was looking at me by now, I moved in front of the living room door waiting for her to come , god I am nervous and excited to meet her at the same time " What if she doesn't remember me" I said " She was not that small when you left sky that she would forget you and even that was the case I wouldn't let her " Rafael said I just smile, didn't even look back at him because I just didn't want to miss her face when she see me and then she came and God she has grown so much.

She was in her practice clothes " Mom is that you " She said shock all over her face " Yy yes it's me cupcake " I said and just that and she run to me and I opened my arms for took her in

She was in her practice clothes " Mom is that you " She said shock all over her face " Yy yes it's me cupcake " I said and just that and she run to me and I opened my arms for took her in. She has her hand around my neck and her leg around my waist " I miss you momma please don't go for any work now I don't want anything, I just want you " She said and she was crying by now " I thought you left me like those girls in school said to me " She said and I pulled away from her and said " Nnnn no baby momma diiii didn't leave you. Iiii I would never baby never " I said and she was patting my back while was Stamairing to help me to speak properly like she use to and I smile at her.

" I missed cupcake. So much and now I have enough money I don't have to work and don't have to go any were you can ask for anything and I will give I promise" I said and she smile " Anything" She said " Yes anything " I said and she tried to think then she said " Tomorrow is my game I want you to come to watch it " . " Game "? I said " Momma you forget I told you in latter that I am football team captain " She said.

Latter what's she saying but I don't want her to be upset so let it go " I am sorry I just have jet lag yes game okay then tomorrow I will be there promise " I said she wiggle out of my hand run up to her room to fresh an up. I turned to all " Letter? " I said " She was very upset after you were gone so I started writing her letter as you so she doesn't think you left her or abandoned her and in return she wrote you to I have ever latter you can read it I will give you " Rafael said and I just looked at him. Like what I have done to have him , I want to live for him, he is the one of the reasons " I love you " I said I smile at him.

He just smile at me and said " Not more than me " I chucked " I agree " I said and we Both let out a small laugh. " But honey you honestly want to see them " Dad voice came I looked at him and nooded " Yes dad I want, when I wake up from operations I don't want my past to be still be there I want it gone dad I want to take fresh aitlr with my new lungs dad so I have to leave the past where it should be " I said and " She is right , she need to do it and see them die in front of her to know that she is free because I am going to kill them there and then " Came Dante voice. But don't know that if I was okay see my father die after all he was my father but when so I didn't know who I will act so I just left it on the time.

" Can we go at night please, I want to have tomorrow day with my daughter and done with my past so I can see my future more clearly " I said and they all nooded and then Lilly came down and came straight to my lap and strangle me " Okay I now you love your mother but what about our kiss kido " Came landon voice " Don't be jealous uncle L , today all kiss is for momma " She said " Not for even me princesses " Rafael said and with that she run to him " No one can beat him tho " I said and pouted.. And everyone laugh. ..