They know everything.... 😈

Rafael pov ;

We all are at the base hospital Andrei is inside the operation room. Mom and aunt Eva are calming aunt Angle. Yes they came to see  sky  but when they get to know what I did they both were not happy and neither I am happy with my self I should have think more then giving him to his father and brother I thought they can break him to open his mouth at that  time I just wanted my sky and didn't thought how wrong I was  when she is not around I don't understand what's wrong or right . But now she is where but not happy from me , Dante and landon. She has started talking to everyone except us , Andrei was right she has changed her eyes  look dead, when I use to look into her eyes there use to be spark but now it like she just don't want anyone anymore in her life she just want to be left alone but there is something in her eyes that she is hiding from us and it's hurting her  that she can't tell us.

She is looking so beautiful and peaceful, she has my scarf around her neck, her turtle neck top and skirt with those boats  she is looking remarkable, she has cutted her hair to the neck length but I like that to she  look cute and adorable in her new haircut. She is standing in front of me eyes closed and lean back to the wall. Her hands are in side of her cout.  When she shoted at my men we all were shock because she is not the one and I " Volienc is not the answer of everything " But I thought that she just doing this to tell us that she has changed but when she shoted at Alexander we knew she has become a stone all this while and only one person is can make her back as she was the real her that is Lilly but I not sure for the first time in my life and more I am not sure about sky that how she  will react to her and I don't want my moon heart to break...

Doctor came out we all stood straight " How is he " Sky asked " He is okay mrs. Kuznetsov he ___  " SHE IS NOT HIS WIFE" Me and Dante shouted together and doctor took a step back sky turn around and said " How do you both know that , were you there for two and half year. No right so shut up " She said in a low threatening voice and it hurts but this is not what hurt me what hurted was she thinks of marring someone except me so I just stood there shut " I am sorry miss I thought you were wife, but he good he just need rest "  Doctor said " It alright but just ask before and how much is he hurt " She said " Miss his ribs are broken and there is internal injuries " Doctor said and she nooded " Can I see him " Aunt angle said " Yes you can but he is asking for miss Martin  " Doctor said " No let her go __" No you go he must wanted to talk go " Aunt angle said.

She went in and we all were out side wating when Aunt angle turned to us and said " Don't hate her please what ever she did  was  so you people don't see her going through her treatment and also she left for her daughter, she cries every night  holding the family photo. She hasn't slept peacefully since she left you all. What ever she do is work and work you know someone time she even don't go to her treatment but when me and Andy says that you all are missing her and specially  Rafael and Lilly she go for her treatment  she didn't dated a single man in  past year  just push her a little and you will break the wall she has built and you will see old her " We all looked shocked that how much she was defending her and care for her " I am not made at her she is my daughter and I have promised her that I will support her in what ever she do and I will " Aunt Eva said and mom , dad and uncle Ricky nooded there head.

" But what is reason Angle please tell us because she want please " Aunt Eva said " She got her cancer back but Andy started the treatment before it could damage so doctor has stopped it at the first stage and also her father and uncle are in the  New York and all of this she found out before the ball so that's why she took all this decision Eva. She didn't wanted them to find her and take Lilly away from her that is why she left " And I was stund and when Aunt angle was about to say something again  Alexander come and pushed her by his hand on her neck " And what about you bitch what you were doing huhh " Before we could do anything  sky has grabbed him by his hair and pull his head back kick him from behind  and took his left hand and locked it on his back .

By the kick he fall on his knees so sky pushed him fully on the ground and pulled her gun out while holding his hands behind him by her one hand and pointed the gun at his head " How dare you touch her you Asshole  , I told you don't do anything to poke me Alexander  but no you have to do it just couldn't hold your chicken dick in your pants " She said  and hit him on his head with the back of gun and he fell unconscious Mr. Kuznetsov try to come towards his son and the key word try but Lilly got put shooted directly at his right shoulder and he also fall on his knees  cring in pain by this time all the doctor were gather to see what was happening " I told you if I found out you or your ass son touched Andy that will be not good but still you stay here and then have the guts to to treat aunt Angel like this. Markus take them where they were in there hell and do tell your son Mr. Kuznetsov that i will personally visit him and he must be ready to take every ounce of pain he has given to Andy after all I am Martin and give back the equal we get. Markus " She said and Markus call someone and people come and took them.

When they were gone she turn to me and said " Seriously   from all the people you fond them Rafael knowing Everywell that they will kill him. he has dangerous internal bleeding God dammit nothing but at least you should have been thankful to him that he has forced me every day to go and take  cemo otherwise  you want be even seeing me right now  I would dead long ago " She said and " But he " Dante said but she cut him between and said " What kind of a lover you are  Dante knowing very well that they will kill the man you love you still let this bull Run his rule do you even love him or only he is the only one doing everything in his power to make his mafia good enough  so Rafael will approve it and he can stand by Rafael so he can tell  everyone that he loves you "  She said in  one breath and everyone looked at him  shocked but I knew that he is a gay and they both loved each other but he never said anything to me Or stopped, so I thought he moved on  ... But all he did was said one thing " Yes I do love him liv how do thing he is still alive after three weeks of  his brother beating him hahh and I was also helping him to make his mafia good so that your bull approve my boyfriend but I am sorry if I thought knowing were is my sister is was more important then my boyfriend " He said and looked away and  it all went into pin drop silence....

****†*****

Author note  ✍✍; so guys tell me how you like the  chapter and book is about to come to it end.. Like and comment to telle if you like Andrei and Dante or not. Love you❤😘❤

Words : 1420