Epilogue... 😈😈

Rafeal pov ;

Five years later....

I am standing in kitchen cooking pancakes , sandwich and eggs for my kids. Moon is now twelve and she love pancake  and she only eats that, my two twins son they are three years old they love eggs like crazy so it's for them. " Dad I have an practice today so I will be late " Moon said " Okay but call me when you leave the school " I said she nooded. She knows about my work she found out a year before and I was so worried what if she left me or she doesn't want to be my daughter anymore but it was apposite she was happy and understanding of what I do and who I am, she was like "my dada is real super hero".

In past years work load is too much Andrei has left his mafia and I have taken over it. He has started his company but Dante is still with me so that is a relief because he hand the Russian mafia, they have adopted two beautiful twins sister they both are just three years old just like sky asked them before going to the operation. They   both got married just a few months before adopting the girls and have become a happy family, my son and and there daughter get along really well recently on the  last family branch they announced they are girlfriend and boyfriend and we all laugh at them my son are nine months older then the girls but they do look so beautiful four of them.

Liz and Carla  has also shifted to Italy with us, liz has opened her own fashion line and Carla has marketing designer in Andy's company. They both fight a lot  liz and Carla but in the end just get  settle . They also has adopted a boy he is real devil just like moon they both get along really well he three years younger then moon but they both are best friends. Liz and Carla alos got married just a year before that was also a great, we all are settled except the one and only landon but he has become more serious into work know that me and Dante has kids so landon go the mitting in other countries he just the same ass head just has become best uncle for everyone . All kids love him to death he loves them to.

Mom, dad, uncles and aunt eva , aunt angle they all are traveling the world they say they all want to injoy there old self rather then just staying in home, the last I checked they were in Bali and god know how long it will take them. I come out of my thoughts when I heard my wife screaming " Trevor get your ass stop before I catch you " She scream while coming down from the stairs my son Trevor came running to me and hide behindy leg " What did you do this time tev " I asked " Nothing dad Toni is lying " He said and just then she came down and stood in front of the kitchen gate way, my wife , my sky, Mrs. Silva, her one hand was on her stomach and one was on the wall she trying to control her breathing.

I walked to her and was about to touch her when she slapped my hand away "don't you dare Rafeal this is all because of you have spoiled them this much " She said her face was red by the time "okay it's my fault sky but just breath anger is not good for baby okay " I said, yes she is pregnant again it her eight months and it's a boy again and I am so happy  but sky has given me warning that after this no child and I am good because I have my family know. Mafia princess and mafia princes. " Trevor get here now " She said and Trevor come and said " I am sorry momma but I didn't push him that hard  trust me " He had tears in his eyes by this time " Mom you eat your food I will see them " Moon said while getting up " But your food " Sky said " I have finished mom don't worry, Trevor up in the room " She said in Stearn voice and Trevor run up and moon behind him.

" And now you my dear wife go and fresh an up and I will make your breakfast okay " I said and kissed her lips and she return the kiss and also went up. Moon is just like me taking charge everywhere her brother respect her so much her one voice and they both would just  do what ever she says then and there . it's good I mean she the eldest she has to take over the mafia if she want to and I think she will the way she is she will and I will be so fucking happy that day. Sometimes I just can't help but think that there was one time when I thought that everything is done I am left with nothing when sky didn't get up from her comma even after 6months we all thought she won't get up now but one day she just wake up like it was nothing just after her discharge we move to Italy and with in the month we got married but we did take time for kids because doctor said to take little bit of time so we didi after the two years she got pregnant.

I still remember that day I came from office and she was just crying nonstop and I was not able to tell what she was crying I thought that we had a fight this morning so that's why she is crying but when she told me that she was pregnant I was on top of the world but when I asked that why she was crying she thought that I didn't want a kid and I was so upset with her but didn't tell her and just like this know I have so great family, a daughter, son's, beautiful wife that I love to death and another son that is about to come.

If somebody had told me this eight years ago while I was coming to new York that I would fall in love for a girl and have a family with her, a daughter and son, I would laugh at him but now I love it each and every part of it.

I am Rafeal silva and this my , my sky and my moon story . It's our Story...

***†****†**†****
Author ✍note :hey guys I hope you like this book and this chapter do like and comment. It help me to grow, thank you so much for your support and love do check my new book " Lightning In His Darkness " ... Give your like and support to that book also. It was an great journey with you all. Love you❤😘😘❤ all.

Word's : 1200

It's me you're Author Manvi signing off and officially ending this dook "His Sky" . ..