little Angel 😍 .😈

Rafael pov ;

I woke up with the sound of little giggles. I stretched my arm to take my phone to look at the time, it was 6;50 am got up did my morning routine, and went down to see no one was in, where are all of them I said to myself, but then heard a giggle again it was coming from the backyard. so I went with it.

I saw everyone sitting there and a little girl running around and asking to be saved from tickling monster which was by my surprise Dante running behind her with his arms out and technically walking then running behind her

I saw everyone sitting there and a little girl running around and asking to be saved from tickling monster which was by my surprise Dante running behind her with his arms out and technically walking then running behind her . she run towards uncle Diego '' Papi save me tickling monster is going to kill me Papi '' she said dad to uncle Diego. is she is there daughter? looked at the since completely unfolding in front of me. she looks not more than 4 years old is that why they can't come on holiday because they had a few weeks old child? did Aunt Eva get pregnant? there were so many questions in my head and I WANT ANSWERS of them.

Aunt Eva was smiling from ear to ear and she caught my eye she must have seen the little bit of anger and hurt in my eyes that's why she frowns and motion me to come towards her and I did. when I was seated she said '' tell me what has made you angry and hurt, Toni '' she used my nickname everybody call me that but not in meetings . ''you didn't tell us you got pregnant again and had a girl '' I said she looked at me confusion clear on her face, so I pointed towards the little girl playing with Dante, Landon and Liz . she looked at me again not understanding so tell her '' she just called uncle Diego Papi, aunt Eva '' in Dhaa tone she looked at me like I have grown to head and burst into laughter after a while when she down of her I don't know which jock she hit me in the head and said '' first don't and I mean don't use your dhaa tone on me ever again Rafael Silva and second she is ain't our daughter she is our granddaughter '' '' and yes we didn't come half because of her half because of our daughter, Toni '' uncle Diego cut aunt Eva in between and said.

they looked at each other with a smile like they have everything they wanted but there was a little bit of sadness in their eyes so I asked '' what it's '' they looked at me confused '' what it's that making you two so sad '' uncle Diego said '' that is not ours to tell. we trust you but it's her thing to tell '' he said looking at the little girl. I looked at her and looked nothing less than an angle '' what is her name '' I asked '' Lilly ''they both said together. a smile comes to my lips on its own by just her name . 

she started coming towards us looked at me and smiled. I smiled in return and crouched down to her level and extended my hand and said '' my name is Rafael Silva .what is your '' she looked at my hand and then me a few times and then folded her hands in front of her and said with a raised eyebrow '' why should I tell you my name you could be enemy or the monster that mom says that will take me away from her, well she didn't say to me I heard her saying that in sleep, but that not point'' she said with a pout on her face I could see she does want to tell me but acting strong and the way she spoke .good she is so cute, wait for cute first the thought about sky know a child cute get your self together Rafael . '' but you want to tell me don't you and if I was an enemy would your papi let me be here '' I said she shook her head in ayes and said'' your right my papi won't let you in and I do want to tell you my name so. I am Lilly, Lilly la'' before she could complete her sentence '' aunt said '' come on Lilly let make them all meet your mother and for that, we have to cafe honey so hurry up'' she excitedly jump and said '' yes I want to see momma nana I not see her from tomorrow morning yes momma '' and started running towards aunt.

'' We all will have our breakfast in a cafe so go get change kids '' uncle Ricky. we all shook our heads at the word kid we are more than a kid and he knows it but still. we all went up to our room to get changed. I got ready and went down to see everyone glaring at me .yes I might have started replying to my email soo. I ignored everyone and went towards the car, but I felt someone rather than Lilly tugging on my pant pocket so I crouch down towards her and she said '' you should say sorry you were late and momma says always say sorry, thank you and please it makes you good girl like her and nana '' I looked at her and smiled and stood up to see everyone already looking at me to say sorry I never said sorry to anyone.

they all looked at me with smirks on their face with one eyebrow raised waiting for me to say. I looked down while she already looking at me with puppy dog eyes I took a deep breath and muttered a sorry and turn around to the car when I heard them laughing, but when I got seated in my car someone kissed me on the cheek, I looked at back on my seat to found Lilly standing there proud of me for saying sorry . '' my momma gives me those as a reward to be a good girl so given to you for good boy ''she said while smiling innocently at me. I also smiled and started the car when everyone was in their seat and Lilly was buckled up in her carry seat and we drove to the cafe and also to meet this mysterious girl known to be my uncle and aunt daughter and Lilly mother, but also wished to my sky in there.

 I also smiled and started the car when everyone was in their seat and Lilly was buckled up in her carry seat and we drove to the cafe and also to meet this mysterious girl known to be my uncle and aunt daughter and Lilly mother, but also wished t...

this is what Rafael is wearing...

******
Author note ✍✍✍; heyy guys I hope you liked the chapter. Like and comment. Love you😘❤❤❤😘❤ words; 1099