piano🎹

( lavender night suit)

Lavender pov ;

I wear my clothes back and below my leg was hurting to hard  but still I had to know that who is this person who is playing this tone, it was the same that my mother use to play for me during my time in hospital it some kind of Russian song that says that everything will be okay, that if you stay strong then one day angle will take away all your problem and pain that every night came with sun just right behind it. And it's been ages since last I heard this song and want to know it so I followed the sound and I end up in front of ball room where was piano and there he was sitting and playing this song Andrei  .

I stood there seeing him and listening to his music he was playing, his finger were looked like he was playing on the clouds so softly , his eyes we're closed but he knew I was there because he look over his shoulder  while still playing and gesture  towards me to came and sit by his side and I did. I sat on the long banch that he was sitting and still playing. I put my head on his shoulder and quietly listen to the music.

After a while I said " I need your help Andrei " He didn't do anything and still played the piano but his body was stiff now " Hmmm " He hummed and I told him everything from my past to what I want from him now and he just sit there listening to everything I said. At the end I was crying and he was still playing " So will you " I said " I will but I need two things in return " He said I nooded my head " First it will be not you but my mother also and second you have to except my business for you and mom " He said I looked at him " So  you will help then" I asked "yes "...

We both sat there in silence and then I said " We're did you heard this song " " My aunt use to sing this for me when I was young , this music tell about hope and sunshine of a new day " Sunshine of a new day " We both said together and he looked at me " How you know this " He said "my mom use to sing when ever I use to go for cemo soo " He nooded his head. " So when will it happen " I said " At the Ball " He said and  now it was my turn to go stiff " It's tomorrow " I said " It's tomorrow or I don't know when then and it has to be done when everyone will be busy some where not in the beginning nore at the end it will be bone at between those times " He said.

" How will you arrange everything " I said " It will be done don't worry just wait for my reaction okay " He said and I just hummed " Are you sure you want to do it lavender " He asked " That's the only option Andrei I can't see the same hope in there eyes that I saw in my mother's eyes when I was getting treated and now him being here  , he will now it me but Lilly he will not recognise her because she was just month old so yes I have to "  I said and he didn't say anything just side huge and I stayed there in his hold. " Why are you doing this for me " I said first he didn't reply but then.

" You know I was not like this but when someone knows your weakness or use your love one as one then you have to became one of them, I have seen my father  beating my mom , flirting with women in front of her, she use to came sleep in my room when father use to bring women home and after that he use to force mom on the same bed just after having sex with someone else, I killed the first person when I was 10 because my father said it can either my mother  or the  helper that slip coffee on his shoes so I killed the helper. After that I just keep killing if  I say no he just simply put my mother on the other side, after what he did with Italian I had it enough so I took over the mafia it could be my brother or me and I didn't want another shadow of my father and create problem and also my father force me to take the place and I did all of this  because of my mother and  if the  plan goes as it's planned  then I will not have any weakness  at least around me or somewhere they don't know so " He said and nobody said anything after that we sat there until the sun come up in the silence, when we heard helper starting doing work in the kitchen then we both stood up and walk towards our room.

I was walking when he said from behind " At least don't do anything to hurt there feeling and walk away " I look over my shoulder and said " I wish it was that easy I don't know of there is any coming back or not so , I will not give them lies Andrei " ...

*****†*****†*****†

Author note ✍✍ ; hey guys sorry for the  short chapter but upcoming one's are going to long so be ready,like And comment, love you❤😘😘❤ it's going to be a great ride people...

Words ; 950