Flash backs..

( there house in Sydney)

Lavender pov :

I am walking towards my favorite coffee shop in Sydney " The sweetest " It's the best it has the best coffee and the sandwich there it's Thursday today so no  appointment for me today. People were walking and crossing the roads, car moving all of them in there on world. We all live in our own world we don't see or don't want to see what is happening in somebody live if we see someone laughing we think that he or she is so happy they have so great live but what is truth behind that smile and laughter we don't know.

It's been two years and six months since I left New York, my family, daughter and him. In this two and half years he has become a true animal, at first he thought some mafia took me but when he attack every mafia under six months and he didn't find  me then he became more reckless because then he didn't know were I was. Andrei come two time a year for one week one in June and second is in December and he is about to come, relationship between the Russian and Italian has gone way more better.

I see the shop and went in I stood in the line and again got lost in my thoughts. Lilly is now 7 years old and ask about me a lot she and  Rafael are very close to each other she is the only one that keeping him to go on a rampage. " What is your order mam " Voice of the worker cut through my thoughts " Same old order tina " I said and she smile and gave me my order. Pic it and went out it cold in Sydney snow is everywhere.

( lavender outfit replace heel with sneakers  and  grey scarf)

I set my scarf again it was Rafael scarf Andrei got for me last year. I took the sip of coffee and let it feel in my body, I am not allowed to drink coffee and aunt Angel make sure of that. But when I go to the office  I drink one in the morning to make calm. I started walking towards my office . I like to walk so I don't use car while I was walking I saw a couple hand in hand and this our the moment I miss him more then in whole day.. I wish I could tell him.

****Flash back***{ when doctor called lavender in his cabin)

I was sitting waiting for my report to came so I could go back to my family. I was thinking about my family when door of doctor cabin opened and he said " Please come in side lavender " With that I knew something is not good but still I got up and went in and sit on chair doctor sit to and said " Your health is very good lavender not which we can't or you can't _" " Please doctor you don't need to circle the world just tell me already please " I said cutting him off.

He took a beep breath " Okay so lavender your headache and the breathing problem you are facing  they are the symptoms of returning of the cancer we also found bacteria but only few percent we still need to do a test to confirm if it's cancer or just same infection, reports will come at the end of the day soo " He said and I was just empty I was not feeling a thing I got up shook his hand and said " Call me when report come doctor nice to meet you " With that I left I walk towards my car like everything was okay just a minute ago I had a happy family with parents, a daughter and a man who love me.