Get Together

There will be different pov in this chapter so be ready guys...

Lavender pov :

God what I am going to do, there are so many people here, my hand are already sweating please someone find me God. I walked more in the house a helper come and take my bag and said " miss. Martin your parents are outside in the backyard waiting for you have nice day " " Thank you and you to " With that I went towards backyard to find mom and dad.

*****
Diego pov ;

We all were at the backyard this was more of welcome party then a get together. Yes welcome party  for Andre and Ester Silva our best friend they want to meet lavender and Lilly but Ester made this welcome party into get together saying everyone should know who is my daughter.
" Were is she uncle Diego find her before she get a heart attack by seeing so many people " Landon said. He is right she will get scared , I was looking for her I knew she here because a helper told me that she is so i have to find her.

" Calm down D if you will act to stressed how will you handle your daughter " Andre said he has always been a calm one in our group and still got wife with rage and temper like Ester. But then I fond her she was standing in middle of backyard looking every were to find anyone of us and playing with her finger  she looked like when you lose your kind in a crowded place and kid get scared and looks for there parents . She must have known my eyes on her because when she met my eyes she technically run to me.

I hold her in my embrace and she was shaking  so I hold her tight and said
" Shhh Bambia your okay, I am here just by your side alright,, just say one word and this all stupid people will be out "
" No  dad I am ... Just hold for while please " She said and I did after a while when moved away she take deep breath and looked at me she wanted to say something but stopped her self.

Then Eva came from behind " Hey honey you here and you are looking ravishing " Before she could say something a woman came " Hey Eva omg it's been years since I met you " The women said and I didn't even knew who she was but one thing was clear my daughter is going to be in a hell of a ride around these bitch women's. God save her and my anger today. " Hey Vel how are you and yes it's been years, meet my daughter lavender Martin "  Eva said and the women name val look lavender from head to toe and said " Ohh, You  know after your miscarriage and the way Diego use to change women in high school I was afraid he will left you " This funking women but before I could say Liv step up and hold Eva hand and said " But  as they say not everything happen  as you want them . so yes my parents are still together and  not only my mom lost her child but my dad did to Mrs. Val, but congratulations for your forth wedding , by the way  this one is your stepdaughter boyfriend right " .

" She is your daughter man " Andre said. I smiled and shook my head in a yes. But that women didn't get a clue so she opened his gutter mouth again " At least my children father are know by the world sweety not like your child father who is FYI " With a smirk on her face and that's it I was about to say from some were Ester come " At least our daughter is single and smart mother val not like you who was scared to be a mother and how many abortion did you did in high school again ??ohh my bad abortion center was your home at that time no "  Ester said and lavender looked at her with her eyes out of her socket. " Fuck you Tina ( ester Nick name) " " I will sweety I don't have to go to my daughter boyfriend to satisfy my self my husband do a great jod know move to someone else " And she technically storm out of it.

*****
Eva pov ;

Val storm out of here and I felt a hand on my shoulder and move towards it and my daughter was standing in front of
" Come on Mrs. Martin don't ruin your beautiful face like that, those bitch's will be like this all time because come on you have the bad Diego Martin on your little finger women injoy it and you are the best mother alright just let them suck their___ " I glared at her for her language and then she said " Their aaa.. Come on mom I don't know  what match with this okay so just  let me say this one please pretty please their bick. "  And I smiled at her she smiled to and said " There she is right there my mom don't go away okay " And I said okay.

I was about to introduce her with Andre and Easter when her phone goes off and she look at it and said " I have to take this mom and dad " She move towards Andre and Easter  and bow her head and says " Excuse me please " With that she left. " She is so beautiful and well mannered Eva " Easter says " Yes she is " I said we all started to talk to guests.

*******
The phone was from the both of the company they are offering me co. CEO position and said salary will be Discussed at the interview. I didn't gave a reply but said that I will get back to them. I need to talk to dad but for know I am in middle of all this woman who want stop asking me question it been already two or three hours  and my head is hurting like a hell. There was women standing in front of me talking about her son, but I was trying to find my family and I found them they all were standing under the this big tree around that was chair and table come were sitting and other were standing but Dante, Rafael, Landon, Liz and Carla were looking at me with smirk on there faces and laughing at my situation.

" What do you say sweety "the women in front of me says " I am sorry but need to go my mom is calling me " With that I run towards them they all laugh at me even Rafael too. I flip at them and all laugh more and went to sit on the table " We're is Lilly mom " I said " She is in the kids party up stairs " Mom reply and dad said one thing and one burst out " What happened " .

" Don't get me started with it dad, all  they have just few questions for me .  Are you single and my answer yes I am then would not stop talking about there son dad. Then I would say that I have a daughter and someone said okay we don't have to wait for a grandchild. Like what the actual hell and one have the guts to say ' she can live with your parents you know women had to move on in there life ' like seriously what are nuts.  Then how many property is under your name?? Why would be there any property under my name. I swear mom they all are not worth spending this much money on them "  I said and Landon handed me a bottle of water " Relax tigress if you want realise the anger  I am always on for rough sex " He said and I chocked on the water and looked at him and said " Are you sure you are from the same father as these two " Everyone laugh but a women who stood for me before said " I can assure you honey I didn't cheated on husband but he did fall in his head so " .

Every one laugh and then it hit me of  she is Landon mother which means she is God no please no...

*****†****†
Author note✍✍; hey guys hope you like it and like and comment the chapter please. Love you ❤😘😘

Words : 1390