Attic..

Lavender Pov ;

I opened my eyes and I was in the attic, no no God please not here not here , I begged to God but it was no use, I am here I look around the attic and saw myself laying in the corner in a old black T. Shirt and trouser, I was laying on the thin carpet and a cotton sheet was covering me.

Everything was okay  but then he came in  , he come out of the dark and I could see his face, he has this creepy smile on his face , he lick his lips and come towards me he sat by my sleeping body and started touching me I was shaking by this time so I covered my eyes and crowded on the corner and all I can hear was my screams " Please leave me, I don't want to do this please ". " Scream for me pumpkin scream let your father know that you are Injoying this " He said " No, please Nooooo" . I said.

I was screaming and he didn't care he keep on molesting me but then he stop and got up with rage in his eyes and  said " You need a another lesson don't you, still didn't learn not to deny me pumpkin " With that he opened his belt and stared hitting me so ,hard that by this time I was bleeding he remove the swet from his forhead and said " Just two weeks pumpkin and you will be mine and be ready for tomorrow my friends want to see you remember this lesson and if you did everything as I want you will be gifted by my touch in the night alright " .

He went outside I was crying there like a mess, I saw a shadow on the door so I scream to myself to get up he is back but when shadow came out it was not him it was Rafael he looked directly at me not at my bleeding self and scream at him and said " He did this to me Rafael where were you, why didn't you help " . He crouch to my level and hold me in and said " This was for you getting strong sky, so you can be the strongest women in the future " With that he started going back and I scream " No please don't leave me here Rafael not here please Nooooo"

I woke up my whole body was sweating  I look around and saw I was in Lilly room, my breathing was harsh I couldn't breathe he is here. dad need to know this with that I run down stairs and went to living room but my breathing was getting out of control by this time. I hold to the wall and said " D... Dad he I... Is here dad " And everyone eyes cone to me.
*******
Diego pov ;

We all looked at the door of the living room and I saw lavender my baby, she was breathing so hard , shaking  and saying something, I run to her she was about to fall when I catch her I pulled her between my legs and held her head on my chest and she started stammering. " What happened liv, baby tell me what happened " I said tears were already in my eyes looking at her condition, " Dad he is here dad he is here " With that she fisted my shirt and came close to me.

I looked at Ricky and said " Call the doctor what are you waiting for " And then it hit him and he started making call her eyes was getting close and her breathing was getting low, no no God no not my daughter " Lavender honey tell dad what you saw come on sweety it not the time you sleep " I said  she looked at me and said " I was in the attic d.....dad he co....come in , I sa... Said n.. No dad I... Did  you trust m... Me right dad to... Tell me dad " She asked with so much hope in her eyes and I said " Yes I do trust you figlia I do " ( daughter) " He didn't s... Stopped dad h... He keep go.. Going and..
Why didn't y... You came dad.. Why didn't y... You sa... Safe me " She said I was so much hurt that why I didn't found her soon on the corner of my eyes  I saw doctor I nooded to him to come close and he did " I am sorry figlia I am sorry " I said and her head turn to the doctor and she started struggling in my hold.

" Noo dad no I don't want go back to sleep dad please don't do this to me dad I am Okay dad please don't do this to me " She screamed in my  hold she looked at Eva and started or tried moving to her and I know she is the only one that can hold her " Mom please you know what he did mom please don't make me go back  , I don't want to mom " Eva come close to her and she took hold of her head and kiss her head " Mom he will come again mom please mom I can still feeee. Feel his hand on me mom please don't make me go back mom please you know what he did mom please " She scream for help but Eva  knew what was best so she nooded to the doctor and put injection in her and she cried in Eva hold screaming for help.

After a minute her breathing was back to normal and she was sleep. Landon came up and put her in the couch and I move to the doctor and said " Why it's happening after three years, she stopped having dream didn't she " Doctor knew better to lie te when it come to my women's so he said " Her dream never stopped Mr. Martin but she said to me that she doesn't want you  three to know about it other wise you will think you didn't make a difference in her life so she asked me and I told her few ways if controlling her breathing. She will be up in five hours I will put  her on oxygen and also I will put her medicine  in it so will take directly through her breathing ".

" Why is she not good " Eva asked " No Mrs. Martin it's not that it will help her in more clearly breathing that's it " He said and after putting oxygen on her he left. We all stood there when Rafael came and sit by her side and took hold of her hand said " I am sorry sky, I am so sorry just get up and I promise to do everything you will tell me to do just be healthy please " And his tear drop on her hand we all looked shocked at him because he never cried not even at Ricky wife funeral he just stood there like a stone but today he cried, I put my hand on his shoulder and said " she will be okay "he just keep looking at her and nooded.

*****†***†*****

Author ✍✍note ; hey guys I cried writing this chapter I couldn't help but put my self on lavender place and I cried. I hope you like this chapter to and next chapter is also going to emotional because lavender and Eva is going to tell ever think to everyone. Love you ❤😘 like and comment.

Words ; 1250