Jealously 👀👀

Lavender POV ;

He is here in the club he is looking so hot with white shirt sleeves fold till elbow, get your self together girl. But then he said " What the fuck are you wearing lavender " He is saw angry, his hand are fisted and jaw clenched and a nerve is pooping out from his hand and neck. He just called me by my name you are done liv. You are dead he so angry I didn't reply which made him more angry he said again in low but predator voice " Lavender give a fucking reply before __

" You are not my father or my boyfriend mister Silva so I don't know you any thing more of an explanation of what I am wearing and what I am doing " I cut him in between sentence I have it took all strength bot shatter in between and to hold my ground when he burning hole in my head he is holding the glass to tight that might broke but before he could say I moved to sit between Dante and Alex with everyone expression shooked but only Dante knew the truth so he just shake his head at my Sturbness.

Rafael sat down looking hurt but anger cover all of it. We all were drink and talking " So did any call came from company " Dante asked, " No but ththey said they will call at the end of the week so " . " One day is still left Liv " Carla said " Yes and if they didn't call that's there losse and option is still open " Dante said. His options in for me take care of him company which is in New York and it about the programing . I am already doing my major in IT and done my in economic so he wants me to an CEO of his new York branch and then when I am ready then be the IT director and CEO in his main Branch Italy.

" Yea but it's still a no. I don't want people to say that I got that jod and position because I am like sister to you or I am sleeping around so no. I would like earn it ". " And I have said it before no one will dare to open their mouth and I am not giving you the position because you are sister to me but I have seen the potential in you but stubborn ass of your won't understand " He said in his irritated voice. I stick my tounge out to him and looked straight.

Then a girl came in not just any girl but the same that insulted me in the club what was her name MMA or yes Emma it was. She came " Heyy guys you are here to such a coincidence right " With that her eye landed on Rafael and she sat to close to him by my liking and said " Don't you think it's universe giving us sign that there could be something with us baby " While holding his bicep. He was not looking at her but just kept looking at me when my jaw clenched at the word baby and her hand on him. He smirk at me and said " I think to ". I fisted my hand and dug my nails in my hand so I don't give him any reaction he wants.

Dante saw me so he glared at her and she was about to get up when Rafael put the hand on her left thigh and ahe looked at Dante and gave him those fake inocent smile like she don't know what is happening. She put her right leg above her left so Rafael hand was in between. I was bolling at this point my face must be red as tomato. " Calm down tigers don't give him the reaction he wants " Landon said from my side I look at my right to see Landon has replaced Alex . " Yes you are right if wants to play like this then game is on " I said, " I didn't mean that liv, I just ment that don't give a reaction not that this a game and I am sure this only end with your ass red in bead with him on top liv. He is more then a intimidating and dominate man he looks". He said .

I could feel is right but at that moment it didn't see right or wrong, I just want him to fell the same angry that I am feeling.
" Let go to dance floor shall we " I said standing up liz and Carla looking at he shocked that I have asked they both said yes we went down at dance floor before that liz said in my ears " I love that you want to make him fell same that you felt in Booth but let me tell you this is a bad idea he shot the bullet in anyone's head who touches you or even try to so best of luck " She said and left to dance floor.

I didn't give it any thought and went to dance floor we three dance on beats, I could feel his eyes on me so I know they all are watching from the VIP section so kept on dancing. Then I felt to hands on my hip I knew it not him so I started grinding on the boy behind me, he pushed his big dulge on my ass and I know it past my line so I started retreating from him but hold my hip more hard and didn't let go . He was not holding as much hard Rafael hold that night but that felt good this felt bad and I knew it was an bad idea .

In a second he was off me and before I could turn what is happening a scream came from the which was standing at my side turn around and saw Rafael with his gun out aimed at the guy who was touching me. " How dare you touch my sky and when she tried get out off your you didn't, ass hole like don't understand no as an a answer do. You are so dead " With that he lock his gun but Dante come in front and said something in his ears and Rafael head turned to me and that was the I noticed I was breathing fast and I was shivering.

His eyes went soft for a while but again held anger in them he looked at guy and growled at him not before taking my hand and dragging me with him to his car that what I think. He was holding so hard that my wrist started hurting
" Rafael slow down you are hurting me" I said while trying to get my hand out of his. Note the word * trying* .

He didn't said or do anything just kept walking. He stopped in front of white Audi " Let go of my hand you are hurting me Rafael " This time my voice was little broken. This time he let go and looked at my wrist there was her hand print on my wrist. He rubbed his hand on his face and said " Get inside the car sky " I didn't get in I knew he would not raise his hand on me I trusted him on that. When I didn't he growled out " Get in the dam car lavender before I bend you over this car spanke that ass off your so red till it's bruised and my hand print is on them and also you are already at 25 don't increase your number lavender " He said in low tone but dangerous as ever.

I sat in car, drive to my apartment was silent only his hard breathing could be hear and he was holding on to stearing weel so hard that his knuckles went white. He stopped in front ofy apartment and went to open my door. He again dragged me to my floor but this time little less harsh . I opened the door he pushed in and shut the door with his leg.

And pushed me to the wall and said.....

†****†***†
Author note next chapter will be mature so. But don't worry warning will be giving before the start and you want be missing any story other then smuts . Love you😘❤ are like and comment. Words ; 1389