Fuck His Voice..😲😲

LAVENDER'S POV ;

I went towards their booth I  asked them what they want I shattered in the middle of my sentence. I  wanted to face pam myself for shattering. I stood there for quite a good time no one said anything I could fall their eyes on me but he stood out from all of them. power, dominance, and anger were leaking from him and I could not understand why he was angry I wanted to ask him to comfort him but I knew I can't not even how much I wanted to but I can't.

''  I will take rum with cock, cupcake'' said another voice it was hard, rough but it also had a care in it. I wrote it down and they gave me their order one asked for shots, another asked for sex in the beach and the last boy asked for whisky with rock. I stood there waiting for his order, my hand was shaking so I started playing with my pen so nobody sees it. then he spoke '' I will take Everclear 190 neat''  how can he drink that too strong alcohol and neat it bad for health I wanted to tell him, scold him for so caring less towards his health but I knew better not to. so I wrote it down and sprinted out of their booth.

I went towards the bar Alex and Carla was not there busy with making others drink so I gave the order to someone else, I put my weight towards the counter to control my breathing, can't have a scene created here now, can we? But then his voice keeps going in my mind when he gave his order the shiver went down my spine to my pussy Carla's word, not mine. I could feel my undies getting wet and it never happened before in my 20 years of life I neither did had a boyfriend nor touched my self and getting wet is so new to me, for first I thought I want to go pee but then Carla's word comes back to my mind when she told me how do girl get aroused that is when I realized that I am getting aroused and by just his voice this so not me. I shook my head to clear my mind.

Till the time drinks were made  I go up there again to clean the just empty booth. the time I stepped on the floor I  could feel his eyes on me, it's like he was just looking at the entrance for me to come back up. I started biting my lips and started cleaning the booth. I wanted to look at him so badly but I didn't. I was about to be done when my phone rings I knew who it will be because only four people have my number Mom, Diego,  Alex, and CARLA. two are at work Diego is in his office he would have called me in and made do the rest while talking I know, mom is the only one left with me.

I picked up the phone '' Heyy mom what happened are you two okay do I need to come home ''. '' we are good honey I called you to come home straight home Lilly is staying with me and your dad today and we have someone family member to meet you also please come home after looking the club and cafe honey will you''. Meeting new people no please no God I can't if I go then I have to talk to them my eye contact no way I can't do that." Sorry mom I can't I need to go back to my apartment to take medicine, I haven't taken my night one so I am sorry but I will come in the morning ".

" Alright, at least I tried to make you come here. Okay but take care and take your medicine on time alright, I and your dad Love you "she said in her defeated voice. I don't like to hear her voice so defeated but I can't make them embarrassed too because of my shattering problem so it's best that is don't go in that way there will be no question about the father of lily so choice easy way.

" Sorry, mom I will call you when I will be at the apartment Bey mom". " Okay, sweety is safe and call anytime " With that we both ended our call and I realized that j am late for their drinks, shit. I run downstairs.

When I went towards the bar server was there with drinks in the try and looking at me with wide eyes knowing I never do anything like this but apparently I have done many things today that I don't do. I mouth sorry to him and run back to their VIP booth. he was leaning towards his couch so calmly that it scared me for once.

 he was leaning towards his couch so calmly that it scared me for once

" Sorry fo... For being late it won't happen again sir and mam " I said while putting their drinks down. " You know if you have given more time to your work rather than being a whore and finding someone rich to sleep with then you could have come back soon, " The same girl that has called me to their booth for the first time said just kept my head low. I could hear his voice again in my head * you fucking slut, you are good for nothing * my breathing become a little fast. I could feel his eyes doing holes in my side face. I feel his anger coming out of him, why's he angry?  is angry Because I came late or to her, why he would be at her stupid you are the one he is angry at. I came out of my thoughts with the same girl's voice and the impact of something hitting on my face.

Then I heard some other the third guy saying her name out loud in Stearns voice" Emma what do you think you are doing " He said looking at me which I guess because I am still couldn't clear my mind that what has happened.

" Showing her, her place Landon baby who does she thinks she is you don't worry I know this kind of girl act up so innocent and need in help but they want is money don't you. now grab those dollars I have thrown at you and leave and give us new server leave." I was shocked like what has just happened it never happened to me before at least not in these four years. All those memories started rushing in back all those situations and fight and abuse back at that time.

Voice started coming into my head again . my breathing become more hard  II took a step back to hold the end of the couch which was by my side.

then I felt a hand on my shoulder ...

*************

AUTHOR NOTES✍✍; THANK YOU PEOPLE FOR PICking MY BOOK, I WISH YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER. PLEASE DO TELL ME WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THIS CHAPTER AND THE GIRL EMMA. DON'T FORGET TO LIKE AND COMMENT GUYS PLZZ YOUR LIKES AND COMMENTS GIVE ME MORE CONFIDENCE IN WRITING SO PLZZ. LOVE YOU PEOPLE.❤❤😘😘 words; 1198