A Little 😲

Lavender pov :

I woke up in my apartment when my alarm get off. I stretch myself or tried to when I felt two strong arms around me , It had become a habit of me getting up in his arm and it feels like we are living together because he is always at my apartment every night sometimes when he get late due to work I just couldn't sleep, I feel scared of sleeping without him because I am not getting any bad dream when I sleep with him.

He is not good with words but he show his love with his affection and it been two weeks we being together and one month him being in New York. I turn around to see his face and when I did he put his head in my boobs snuggle into them he says he love my boobs and ass, that he can slap and squeeze them whenever he angry or he has something to hold while making love to me. I run my hand in his hair and release a sign.

We didn't have sex still I just can't seems to be ready for that he understand that but to do other sexual stuff every night yes you heard right every night he can't get enough of me his words not mine and I also don't say no because I love it eve...

We didn't have sex still I just can't seems to be ready for that he understand that but to do other sexual stuff every night yes you heard right every night he can't get enough of me his words not mine and I also don't say no because I love it even after a tired day he came to me look at with those eyes I just can't say no to him. I just love how he look at me like their is no one around us, I love how he makes me feel, I love when he come to cafe just to look at me and to drink coffee off my hand . I just love how he is with lilly, I love hi..... Woooo hold up girl you Love. God I am falling for him shit no, no lavender.

" What are you thinking again sky " He said still laying in his position " Nothing and good morning to you too " I said. He came to my face level and kisses me and then said " Stop lying to me sky I know how your body become stiff when you realise something and then you start thinking over the top of that topic, so if you're going to use push away method then just be more innovative alright " He said while looking straight in my eyes and get up to fresh and to make breakfast. He always make breakfast and I make dinner.

This past weeks has been like we know every thing about each other and we do there is just those to part of my past that he doesn't know and he is okay with it
He also known that I push people away and he okay saying he love the chase and at this rate he gets to tell me how much he love me. Yes he told me two days ago that he has fallen for me and I don't have to say in return and know I am just sacred to say because it's been my life cycle when everything feel perfect then it fall apart i don't want it to fall apart, for once I don't want it to fall apart.

I stood from my bed and went to do my morning routine and got ready. today is a get together in farmhouse of mom and dad and everyone is coming we need to get ready for it and I did.

 today is a get together in farmhouse of mom and dad and everyone is coming we need to get ready for it and I did

I walke out of the room him already leaning to the counter and hands fold on his chest. He was wearing his gry hoodie and sweat pants. " I am looking bad right, I knew it come on there is no need to introduce me as there daughter they can just Introduced me as aa..... I mean I don't know but something else then daughter. They both are so perfect nobody will believe and God what will happen went you will introduced me as your girlfriend I future. It's not the idea Rafael I think we should end this here, yes we should end this and I will not go there and you can tell mom and dad that I.. I run yes this is perfect we should do this "

I said in one breath and looked at for Any reaction but he didn't even move a muscle but stood there and gesture me to come to him with a finger and I did with my head low and when I was in his reach he hold me and said " Not one of your best performance miss. Martin, I was looking for better then last time when you didn't talk to me for a whole day and stayed at Alex. " I rolled my eyes and he slapped my ass "owii " " Roll your eyes again and there will be time out and that after spanking " He said and my mouth fall open and I said " Sorry but no time out " With a pout and he kissed the pout and said " Then  don't
behave like a brat know let's eat food you have to take medicine to and we have head out " I said " Okay " .

We eat our breakfast or more like me feeding him because he was looking through his company paper yes he has a company which is completely legal . We went to car and as usal he open my door, he also came in and started the car his one hand on my thighs as always and I started looking outside . I asked him one day that was he forced to join mafia but he said no that he always wanted to take his father place after him he do admire him a lot.

Also we found something new about me to I am a little but only for him not in front of anyone else actually that happened in this week starting, we were laying on the bed after our multiple orgasms and him speaking my ass to hard and after that we went to eat dinner out but at that time I went to my little space and  start acting like a child but only last for an hour and since then he is just so crazy about that. He also started giving me time out I didn't like time out even before we find out that I go to my little space only when he go really extremely hard on me , but I thought it bad but Rafael love it even more he says I don't complain in my space about him taking care of so he love my little side a more then my normal.

" I will there I a hour okay just stay with everyone " He said making me come out of my thoughts. " Okay but please don't kill anyone and try to listen other to okay for me " " I will promise " He said and I smiled he stopped in front on farmhouse and come to open my door I got out he hold me by my waist and said " Be save okay and call me something happen and you are more then enough " " Okay come back to me in one piece okay " I always ask him this when ever he goes to his work " Sia sky " ( yes) . He let go and I went in the house and as I enter God there's a lot of people here.

****†****†****†
Author note ✍✍✍✍; I hope you like it guys. Do like and comment. Love you all do ask questions if you want in comment box I will replay 😘😘❤😘❤

Words ; 1254