Reports...

Lavender pov :

Every thing has been going great lately estate is full of people or I should say mafias and there family Italian and Russian are biggest problem because landon and Alexander always get into argument and other family members join in and it get heat up. Today is the forth day tomorrow is the ball, I go daily to work and getting along with everyone there. Dante and Rafael keep glaring at Andrei but he always calm but keep on teasing Dante sometimes I feel like those two are couple keep on bickering,. Me Andrei has came really close to each other and Dante and Rafael don't like it but still take it.

I am recently going to hospital for  office check up but also I have been having problem while breathing recently and also a strong headache, I didn't teel anyone because I don't want them to be worried. I get inside the hospital and ask for the doctor, my doctor is busy due to all the mafia in one place so I came to another one that took care of me since childhood  he was here so I went to him. I enter his cabin and he started doing my test.

I was setting outside doing work in my phone and waiting for my reports, it  took long then it usually take the door open and doctor came out " Miss Martin we need to talk " With that I went in to talk. Now I am driving towards home and my whole life is just at my side on Passenger  seat . I parked my car and went straight  to my room put my reports to the locked cabin and pick out the fake reports and went down and handed to the dad he just nooded at me all start talking again. It was afternoon I came soon from my work because we all need to get to the shopping for the ball and we all are very excited except me tho.

" You all right " Andrei said from my behind and i just nooded my head I knew he didn't believe me but he didn't comment on it either so I leave it there. " Come on liv get your ass in the car we are getting late for the shopping " Liz said while pulling me towards the car and we all went to shopping. My mind was not at all at shopping and they all knew about it but they all let it go saying that it work stress but my mind was somewhere else I was waiting for my final report to come and it didn't came still andy heart was beating so fast.

Suddenly my phone rings and I took it and come outside " Hello is it lavender Martin " The doctor said " Yes it me " I said " Your reports are here and it's positive " With that my whole world a
Stopped I didn't listen to anything that he was saying the only thing I can think of was Lilly and my family , I looked inside the shop were they all were giggling and laughing and I knew that I have to do this I can't see them go through the same my mother go through, I have to do this even it's feel like wrong but it's my turn to give them something in return..

I went in the shop and sit with them take all of memories in for the future because I know it going to be needed. " Are you okay honey " Mom said and I looked at her and she looked so beautiful today and I said " Yep just talking all in " And smile at her  hiding everything from her and she just nooded her head and went with it and are day went like that...

We all come dack home and it was evening by the time so we all went in but it's was same the Italian and Russian war going in but this time landon has the gun pointed toward the Alexander head and he was doing same with landon, everyone was in deep silence and nobody was moving " Landon stop it Lilly is at home " I said in very strick voice and landon was breathing hard by the time " And you mister put your gun down to it not your war zone children and women live here to " I said to Alexander " I don't take order from putna
( whore) " He said and suddenly a gun was fired and we all locked shock at landon because he was the one that fired but the bullet was fired at the wall " Call my baby sister again some of your filthy name and next time gun would hit you in the brain and I don't give a fuck about what treaty my brother has sign " Landon said and with that I took hold of his hand and dragged him out of the room and towards the garden.

" Are you okay did you get hurt anywhere, what were you thinking dum ass what if he would have fired to " I said while looking at his body all over " I am good and that Russian man whore didn't have such guts in his balls  to fired he knows he is in our place " Landon said and hugged me and I melted I  his arm and we stayed like that for a while and then went in to eat and then everyone went to there bedroom .
🚨🚨

when I was about to enter I knew that Rafael is going to be there we have sex every single day and he is an animal in that and it's not like i don't like it,I love it . when I  opened the door of my room he was sitting on the edge of the bed hands on his knees " Took you long enough to come sky why were you taking so long hmm? " He said.  And I just stood there without saying anything he looked at me and said " Close the door and strip for me slut " And I could feel myself getting wet by just his words. And I did but this time I toom my time to strip out of my clothes teasing him by going slow and I could see his jaw clenching and  knew he was losing his patients but didn't do anything I strip completely naked and stood in front of him nacked...

" You are in big trouble for teasing me baby " He said with a smirk on his face and the shiver went down my spine God what have I done..

***†****†**

Author note ✍✍; hey guys I hope you like it don't forget to like and comment.. Love you❤😘❤

Words : 1150