Hungry 😈😈 🚨🚨🚨

( mature content below) 🚨🚨🚨

Rafael pov ;

They all went out side and I was alone in the room with her , I went towards her and hugged her from behind and put my head in her neck and said " Do have any idea how fucking hot you were looking while giving command to all this man like queen you are " She lean into me and said " I wish I could say that it my first time listening to that comment Mr. Saliva and you better take your hand of me if my boyfriend saw as like this he will go bull "

I chucked and started rubbing my dick on her ass and started sucking on her neck and said " What I can do miss. Martin you have caused my dick hard and you have to do something and I think your boyfriend want mind me taking you for a minute " I pushed her hard towards the table and she unconsciously started grinning her ass on my bick my hand started going up to towards her breast and I grouped her right breast in my hand , I could feel her nipples getting hard through her shirt she was wearing.

" What is your safe word sky " I asked
" Green daddy ahhh " With that I turned her around and make her sit on the table I stand between her legs. Her breathing was hard and her both hands were on my chest she was holding my shirt in a fist. I pulled her towards me and my hard bick aimed directly at her pussy and she moun " Ohhhhh daddy God ahhh" And I started grinning hard on her, my one hand was on her hips Giddings her hips my another hand was squeezing her left breast and our lips were attached. She moun in my mouth.

She moved and started mouning " Yes ohhh Rafael it's ahhhhhh God yes " I knew what she wanted and I put my hand in her jeans and didn't give her any warning and put my middle finger in and my thumb on her clit and started going in and put , I put another in and her mouth fall open," Are sure your boyfriend want like this miss. Martin " I said teasing her . She bite my neck for controlling her moun and I loved that i knew she is going to leave a mark but I didn't mind.

" Rafael I am ohhh " " I know baby come for me cum for daddy and milk my fingers sky " And she came while mouning my name . She rested  her head on my chest, I pulled out my fingers and sucked every single drope of her cum " I was hungry to but I am good know I had my favourite meal " I said and she blushed and jumped of the table and started fixing herself she looked at my dick which was still hard and she looked concern, I cupped her face and said " I will take care of it you don't have to worry sky " She dites her inner cheek and her hand went to my pants and she hold the my bick outside from my pants " You don't have to I will take care of it " I said holding her hand but she shook her head and said " No I want to but just tell me what to do please " She said looking in my eyes.

I noded " Open my pant then hold my dick and go back and forth " I said and she did. She opened my pants and pulled my dick out she looked at it like she never saw it before...

*******

Lavender pov ;

I want to do it, I wanted him to feel the same pleasure that he made me fell so I did what he told me. I opened his pants and tugged to his boxer and his member came out and fuck it's huge not just huge it's fucking thick to, fuck how is he going to fit.

" What ummm how is this umm going to fit " " He chucked and said " It will sky it will but if you don't want to then it okay you did this much is enough to " .
" No I want to" with that I took hold of his dick and he hissed at my touch . I started kissing his chest with his open shirt .

I put my thumb on his tip and started rolling it and then hold his dick and started going back and forth " Fuck sky just like that baby " With that I started going fast and his growl was heard in the room and I did what he did to me last time. I went to my knees and took him in my mouth and he looked down shocked but when I started to Bob on his dick his head fall back and his hand went to my hair and take the role he love to he started dominating me. He started going fast that his dick touched my throat and I started to gage and chock on his cock.

" Come on my slut take it all in as a good whore you are for me take it." And he started going fast " Ahhhh fuck sky yes God I am going to come and you going to swallow it alright " With that he come in my mouth while screaming my name and come in my mouth he salty but good and I did what he told me to.

He pick me up and kissed me with so passionately and I said " I am still hungry tho " He laugh and hugged me.

We both went down to eat were everyone was looking at as with smirks on there faces. " Don't worry uncles are not her but we do enjoyed the scream but I liked Rafael more then you liv " Landon said. I blushed and hide into Rafael chest and he growled in return and they all laugh.

*****
Author note ✍✍✍ ; love you ❤❤😘 hope you like it..
Words ;1000