Introducing..

Lavender pov;

They all were glaring at me " What did I do " I said and mom took a threating step towards me and I toom a back and she said " Lavender Martin did I ever grounded you when you did that and you now what I am talking about, I talked to you gave you my point of view off right and wrong but never did I grounded you " " Mom didn't you look at her attitude she was not even sorry but she was more into how things happen and second it was not my fault mom it was dad and I was sorry at least to you I was " I said and ignore the eye contact with her.

" You better go and talk to her because if not and then God help me I will whoop your ass no matter if you are about to be 21 and start doing job and also will be grounded " She said in serious tone and my mouth fell open " But mom " I shut up because she was glaring at me and when I look around landon, liz, Dante , Rafael, Andrei and another guy was holding there laugh. So I just went to her room to talk.

After an hour talk of her and mine I came back and mom looked at me " Yes I talked to her mom but still violence is not the answer and she did agree to this with me " I said she nooded her head and I looked at all of other people they were looking at me with shock expression and I knew she told them I looked at my mom and she just said sorry " Okay before you say anything I didn't know that it was an illegal strip club okay " With that everyone burst into laugh " You seriously went to strip club and then go arrested for assaulting the male striper " Landon said in between his laugh " I didn't go around fucking people so I didn't know what it was they both gave me a dare and I was just 19 okay I didn't know that male part looked like that and dad was the one who knew where they were taking me so just aa uggg " I said and looked around while pouting .

Dad came and side hug me and said " Enough she was drunk and also at least my daughter was not crying like others in the station she laughing and flirting with one officer right sweety " They all started laughing more " dad " I said he just laugh , he took my hand pulled me little between the group where there was four people Andrei, a guy, a man and a women with beautiful smile on her face. " Honey they are Russian on your front is Andrei capo, his brother Alexander , Mr. Kuznetsov and the capo mother Angle " I ignored everyone and went straight to Angle and put my hand out " I have heard so much about you from my mom and Andrei and I am really honor to finally meet you " I said and she looked so shock she looked at his son and husband who were glaring at her and me then she looked at Andrei he smile at me because today we talked and we also talked little bit about our family so I know that her mother is his only family and he love her.

She hugged me and I return the gester and smile " You are more beautiful then people say " She said "but I think Andrei is not good with words because you are more beautiful then he said to me " I said and she smiled at me. I looked at Andrei and he smiled at me " Hey I am Alexander Kuznetsov "  Alexander said while putting his hand out and I looked at him then his face and after a second I shake his hand but he pulled my hand towards his lips and kiss the back side of my hand " If you think she is beautiful then you should see yourself in the mirror miss Martin " He said God how can he tell I am more beautiful then his mother no doubt he is an ass a big one " Then you should give your mother more attention every day and take some time to see her then maybe you can find her beautiful after all she your mother "I said and took my hand away from him and clean back of my hand on my shirt " Mr. Kuznetsov " I said with a nood and he withdraw his hand back " In the end you are a Martin" He said with a nood .

In any situation I am  not shaking hand with man who hurted my family, I am an calm person but with the death of my mother I swear to my self I want be that hopeless and fragile girl that I was at least not in front of people who will get pleasure by seeing me in pain. With that I moved to Andrei and shake his hand " Nice to meet you again lyu_bov " He said ( love) " It's lavender Andrei " Rafael voice came hard and strong and Andrei just smirk nothing else " Me too Andrei " I said and walk back to dad " Again you met her before brother " Alexander said " Yes she is new CEO and IT director of my company in New York " He said while smiling " You put a Italian and more a Martin " His father said and Andrei looked at him all that softness that he held just few minutes back while seeing me and her mother that fade pure anger and hate cover his eyes " It my company it not linked with you and last I remember I am the capo " He said more like reminding his father who he is.

Room went tense " Come on Angel let's get to the kitchen shell we "mom said " Yes please " She replied and went with my mom and Easter. Room was tense and dad come in front of me in a protective manner " Andrei can we talk " I said and every head in the room turned to me Rafael and Dante was giving me glare telling don't you dare and everyone else was shocked. Andrei looked me and nooded and we head towards the garden. We stood there for a while in a good silence when he broke it and said " Thanks for getting me out of there " I smile and nooded my head " Also Thanks for making my mother feel good and less sorry of what his husband has done " He said " I saw my birth mother at her she has this same pain and hope in her eyes that my birth mother had and the same gard that your mother has build in her self so no worries " I said. I didn't even realise that how much I have shared in that conversation. " Birth mother ? " He said " Yep mom and dad aren't my real parents but they are all I have now so " I said. "hmmm. " He did. It all went to silent a comfortable one.

" You better make sure your father and brother stay away from her Kuznetsov" Said Dante. And Andrei just roll his eyes and nothing else" Let's go dinner is ready " Dante said and We all went to eat dinner. And then to sleep.

****†******†

Author note ✍✍; like and comment guys. Your comments and like help me go ahead so..Love you ❤🤟😘

Words ; 1250