Chapter 61: Plans

"Akane, I want you to give me a quirk that allows me to emulate any quirk that I encounter." Ujiko said.
"I can't do that," she replied groggily. "Not allowed without permission."
"I know for a fact that device in you was deactivated so that the researchers on I-Island could study Forge more easily. You can use your quirk freely as you can. Now do as I say."
"Akan-" Midoriya cried out.
"Now now its not nice to interrupt other people," Dabi ironically said.
Shigaraki took two hands off of his face and left arm and placed each one on Kendo and Midoriya's face. There was a slight grin on his face but absolute terror in theirs.
"I will turn those two into dust with these hands if you don't do as he asks. What is it going to be, life or death for your classmates?"
Akane was probably just as scared as Midoriya and Kendo.
"Itsuka!"
"Izuku?"
"You have been the best girlfriend I could ever ask for."
"And I love you for being the best boyfriend. Thank you." She said with tears rolling down her face.
"Get closer to me," Akane said to Ujiko.
"Akane no!" They both said in unison.
She reached out and placed her hand on his shoulder; a bright green flash erupted from his face and a bellow filled the room.
Silence ensued.
******
"So what do you think?" Melissa said.
"Even with a way to get off I-island, we don't have a way to find them. We don't even know who....actually how many villains are guarding the place." Shoto said.
"Well if its the league of villains, then its about six idiots. That's what I recall when they had caught me." Bakugo commented.
"I also know of a possible way to find Akane at least. If we find her, then Midoriya and Kendo will be there too."
"How can you find her?"
"When she first arrived at I-Island, Akane was given a special device for measuring brain activity whenever she used her quirk. That data gets transferred to a computer and cataloged. If I look at all the times that she has used her quirk, I should be able to pinpoint the location of the device and thus Akane."
"There's a catch isn't it," Bakugo said.
"It's stored in the security system and ever since the attack by Wolfram, that place has been locked down and allowing access to only the bare most essential people. I'm not allowed there."
"Wait, wouldn't that information be vital for your research to begin with?" Shoto asked.
"Why?"
"If you can link the time Akane's quirk is used to the location, then that might be useful technical notes."
"Just find a way to get in there and find them!" Bakugo said loudly.
******
RING RING! RING RING!
"Endeavor speaking."
"We got a quirk signal on Akane Kono. Looks like it is coming from a industrial area of Sendai. Requesting a mobilization immediately." A familiar official said.
"On it."