Hermione's Twin (A Fred Weasley Love Story)

Elle Granger had never taken any thought of how different she was compared to her family. In fact, the differences never really crossed her mind until the day she got home from her third year in an American wizarding school and comes face-to-face with her real family. Now Elle is thrown into the curious life of being Hermione Granger's twin and attending Hogwarts. If she wasn't so nonchalant - this whole ordeal may have killed her. With her two personal stalkers in tow, Elizabeth attempts to take on Hogwarts one baby step at a time, while dodging every whim of the Weasley twins. And just what is it about that one Weasley twin with the heart-melting smile that gets Elle every time?

❝you don't fall in love with people because they're fun. it just happens.❞ Sometimes, all you need is a bit of firepower and sweets.

__________________________________________________________________

I really enjoy Weasley Twin stories. Any love story with one of the twins is bound to be good. They are such fun characters, and they bring great opportunities for romance! This one is great and features Hermione's twin sister coming to Hogwarts, and encountering Fred Weasley. The author says it is going through editing, some things may change, but I am sure it's only going to be better than before.

This chapter is dedicated to the author.

Author: microwavedcoffee

If you have read this, let others know what you think in the comments.