Tiger Eyes

"Who are you?" She's growing desperate, moving her hands out as the serpent tightens his coil; the darker than darkness of whatever it's made of sliding along her exposed skin. "Get away from me!" She thrashes as the nauseating feel of what the thing exudes envelopes her very skin, pushing at the boundary of her flesh and threatening to spread through her veins like a deadly poison. The laugh booms out, now insanely loud and delighted with her terror...With no warning, the coils loosened, a vague and indistinct voice traveling through the darker than darkness of the creature. "I'm here" Out of nowhere, a pale hand appeared from the top of the coil... "No" Savannah whispered, staring into her savior's face once more. The face. Why was the face inscrutable? Only the eyes showed. Tiger eyes... She forced her eyes open. No, not Tiger eyes. Well, yes tiger eyes, but not the creature. No, definitely not the loyal and wild creature. They were of the stone, the gem. Holding many secrets and promising passion and power. "I'm here," The voice said again, and as it spoke the eyes grew brighter in intensity, burning Savannah in her weakened state. "I'm here too." Savannah whirled around, screaming and attempting to run away as the creature spun towards her, coiling about her once more with crushing force. She thrashed and screamed as the aura pulsed around and through her, the laughter promising that this torture would continue forever and into eternity. ~~The descendent of Merlin has returned at last. And, as all good stories must do, what awaits her within the walls of her new home and school? What awaits her within Hogwarts? A place that holds as many secrets as she herself does.

--------------------------------------

This story is really good and I highly recommend it. The author has said it has a killer ending that I can agree is pretty fantastic.

This chapter is dedicated to the author.

Author: zmeya47

If you have read this, let others know what you think in the comments.