Uncharted {HP FF}

Description Victoria Smith is a very special girl. She just doesn't know it. She has spent her entire life in an American orphanage, being abused by the woman who is head of the orphanage. That is, until a man in a purple turban kills the woman and takes Victoria away to England. This is where she finds out who she really is. Voldemort's daughter. Though she gets little information on him at first, she accepts him without having to meet. As if she wasn't happy enough, she also discovers that she gets to go to Hogwarts to learn how to be a better witch, not that she needs it. Along the way, she befriends Hermione Granger, Ron Weasley, and yes, Harry Potter, the boy who lived. Only, she has no idea about her father's past with him or anyone for that matter. How will she find out? How will she react? Will she choose light or dark? And will she find corny love along the way?

---------------------------------------------

This was written very well. I liked it a lot and I for sure think you should read it. Another "Voldemorts Daughter" story, but still super unique. I love how different authors can make similar ideas so original and good!

This chapter is dedicated to the author.

Author: PotterStory

If you have read this, let others know what you think in the comments