Seeing Through My Eyes

The war has ended, Hogwarts has finished and all our favorite characters have graduated and are now living their normal day to day lives. For Draco Malfoy and Hermione Granger, not much has changed. He still hates her and she still despises him. But what happens when they are forced back into each other's lives in a way that neither one of them can help? What if enduring each other ends up being not just a hassle but eventually something to look forward to? Something they may even like? Or daresay love?

-----------------------------------

Wow. This book was so so so fun. It has a mature content warning for a good reason. There are some sexual scenes, and a lot of talk about sexual topics; so, if you are cool with that, this is a story for you. Hermione is trying to become independent in her young adulthood, and Draco is begrudgingly being made to become more independent. When the two get in a fight and some accidental magic occurs they end up being put in a very unique situation. This story is unique and very fun. I enjoyed the friendship between Harry and Hermione (+Ginny), a lot. It is a pretty quick read, something funny, saucy, and unique for your day. I hope you guys enjoy it!

Notes:

Hello all! Thank you so much for the good wishes for my wedding! The wedding was perfect, and being married has been interesting. I was lead to expect that things would feel different between my (now) husband and me, but our relationship feels very much the same (we just live together now. 

Small Life Story: for five years I suffered from severe depression. I struggled with self-harm, suicidal thoughts, and I felt like I would never deserve to be happy. After years of self-help, then therapy, then medication, and a lot of spiritual and mental help from my friends and husband, I am functioning at a relatively "normal" cognitive level, and my depression is manageable. I have bad days, and I still struggle, but I able to live a happy content life, and know I deserve it.  If you are struggling with mental illness; there is hope. It might take a while, and it will be difficult, but you will find your path to healing. I grew up in a family that was against therapy and medication and barely believed in mental illness. To the young people, find comfort where you can, know that your family is trying but they may be confused, and take comfort that eventually you will be in charge of your life. You will find your unique path to healing, please never give up. 

I apologize for the heavy note, but it has been on my mind a lot. You do deserve happiness, and you can find it anywhere.

This chapter is dedicated to the author.

This book can be found in my reading list.

Author: gabbiebrogan

gabbiebrogan

If you have read this, let others know what you think in the comments. Or, come back after you have read it and give a fresh review!

Remember, always support the authors of these books by liking and commenting on chapters while you read!

Here is the link to my Spotify account, where I have a playlist created for each house. Let me know if you have any song suggestions for your house playlist!

https://open.spotify.com/user/jggreenich