Epeolatry

Athene Atkinson had never been one to step into the limelight. She was quite content to sit in her little bookshop in Diagon Alley day in and day out without interruption. With her nose always in a book, Athene rarely had time for anything outside of her little world.

Her bookstore and her patrons had always been enough for her.

But, when Charlie Weasley walks back into her life, Athene has to reevaluate everything that she's known. Can she handle the the trials and tribulations of love? Or is Athene doomed to be the shy, little Hufflepuff from her youth forever?

------------------------------

Summary:

This story is cute, like hallmark cute. The author is so sweet, and that shows in the story. We get a beautiful young-adult/adult bookstore fiction, with an underlying theme of dragons. If there is any Charlie Weasley stans, this is for you. I personally love Charlie, he is the perfect mix of exotic and homey. I think anyone that needs calm vibes in their lives should read this story.

Notes:

Apprently my updates will be slower than expected. I am starting grad school, and my job is quite difficult.I hope everyone is doing well, thank you for all the love! 

This chapter is dedicated to the author.

Author: b-irdie

If you have read this, let others know what you think in the comments! Or, after you read it, come back and give your review.