The Best Harry Potter Fanfictions

Here is a catalog of the best Harry Potter Fanfictions I have found on Wattpad. The purpose of this is to promote the wonderful authors that keep the Wizarding World alive, and to give easy access to people looking for their next favorite Fanfiction!

There are many different ships, different eras, and tons of creativity!

When looking through the catalog you will see that I do post more than a little bit of Dramione and Draco/OC stories; but, I have tried to keep things diverse and I recommend a variety of stories, so there should be something for everyone.

Here is how to find the books I post about:

1. Each chapter is dedicated to the author.

2. The author's name is in each chapter, if you search the exact name you will find them.

3. Every story is saved to a reading list on my profile called, "The Best Harry Potter Fanfictions".

4. I will be adding links to the books and tagging the author in each chapter soon. 

ALL OF THE BOOKS ARE ON WATTPAD. 

If you want any additional information about the books, or to discuss them with a fellow fan the comment section is always wonderful, or you can Private Message me.

Comment your thoughts on any of the books you have read!

Please do not comment spoilers on any books, or disrespect the authors who dedicate time and energy to writing these stories.

I hope you enjoy these amazing stories.