Bad Blood: A Dramione Fanfiction

The war has concluded, and the Golden Trio and the other students of their year have returned to finish off their years at Hogwarts. The Death Eaters have been imprisoned, and Hogwarts has been repaired. However, the war changed everyone, whether it was a small change or a more evident one. Relationships have been broken, but some have also been formed... Could there finally be a normal year at Hogwarts? Of course not.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know everyone is probably tired of my spam of Dramione fanfiction, but I cannot help it. They are my favorite. Here is another one that I really enjoyed. The author did such a good job staying true to the characters and highlighting the healing that needs to happen for both of them after the war. I think it is hard for me to read certain Dramione or even Draco stories that take place fifth-year or after. Draco is such a broken young man that needs healing, and when stories do not recognize that and write him as a racist jerk even after the war I feel like it is inaccurate to his character.

This chapter is dedicated to the author.

Author: halfbloodprincess_

If you have read this, let others know what you think in the comments.