I think I'm in love with a Malfoy

Fanfic Watty Awards winner 2011. Lily Luna Potter is the only daughter of the famous Harry Potter. It's her fifth year at Hogwarts and her feelings for a certain golden-haired Slytherin are starting to surface. He's the son of an ex-death eater, but for some reason, she can't get him out of her head. Can she resist her temptations this year? Especially on an eventful school trip to Durmstrang for the infamous Triwizard Tournament. On the outside, Scorpius Malfoy has everything, the looks, the brains, and the charm but there's one thing missing. A certain redhead that he can't have. Or can he? This year will change everything. Magic and Love in one story. What more can you want really?

---------------------------

Summary:

I read this for the first time almost seven years ago. I could not remember what it was called which made me super sad. Alas! I have found the story! This is one of the best nest generation fics I have read. I think one of the best parts about next-gen fics is we get to experience the magical world in a casual atmosphere. Some writers create world conflict, but this story focuses on the lives and journeys of the Golden Trio's children (Specifically Lilly Potter.) There is drama, but it mainly focuses around the relationships and the current lives of the next-gen. I think the story is really fun, and fully encapsulates the freedom the next-gen has to enjoy the wizarding world. 

This chapter is dedicated to the author.

Author: lollyyypop112

If you have read this, let others know what you think in the comments.