The Day After Tomorrow

Harry saw Malfoy roll his eyes in exasperation. "I'm not going to Kedava you dead Potter, calm down." He said nothing as Malfoy gathered his thoughts. 

"I'm trying to...you see... what's up with Granger?" Harry felt himself recoil as if pushed. What right did Malfoy, out of everyone, have to talk about Hermione. 

Malfoy squared his shoulders ready for a blow, his jaw tight, visibly holding back his true words when he spoke. "She's not well."

--------------------------------------------------------------

Summary: 

This story is completed.

This story is titled a Dramione fanfiction, but after reading it, I do not know if I would title it a Dramione fanfiction. It is so difficult to write a summary of this story because it is so much more than a Dramione story with a normal plot. This story is an incredible tapestry of love and dedication to the characters of the Harry Potter world.

Yes, a prominent storyline in the book is about Hermione and Draco Malfoy, but I honestly would say it's about %50 of the story. The Dramione content is excellent, beautiful, and incredible, and it does hold the base storyline that the book follows as a timeline. However, this book follows almost every character. The story is a post-war setting where most of the students are back at Hogwarts again. Hermione is struggling with her mental health after the war, as well as everyone else. As each character battles their own demons they accidentally neglect each other leaving Hermione broken and alone. In his own brokenness, Draco notices the difference in Hermione's personality and his curiosity sparks the initiation of their relationship through the story. There is a completely unexpected conflict that is heartbreaking but completely unique and incredible.

The author has a beautiful unique writing style that completely encapsulates the reader. The author does not rely on dialogue to set the mood of a scene but instead focuses on expressing the intricate details of each person's thoughts and experience. 

The story's perspective switches to basically every character in the story and it is beautiful. We get to read from the perspective of Draco, Hermione, Harry, Ron, Ginny, Theodore Nott, Blaise Zambini, Pansy Parkinson, Luna Lovegood, Neville, and about 4-5 other characters that are unexpected but beautiful additions to the story.

There are multiple storylines that receive the perfect amount of attention. If you are a fan of the Slytherin gang being shipped with anyone then this story will make you very happy. We get quality Pansy, Blaise, Theodore content that filled my heart with conflict, joy, worry, love, and so many different emotions. 

There is a larger conflict in the story other than relationships and healing for trauma. There is a mysterious group that is hunting previous death eaters to punish them for their crimes. The story around the secret group is really interesting and unique and it adds a layer of conflict that leaves your mind reeling. The larger conflict drives a smaller conflict that is heartbreaking and completely captivating. 

If you do not like Dramione please please please please please do not let that stop you from reading this incredible story. Regardless of how you feel about any ship you should read this book. If my extensively long review doesn't show you how much I loved this story I don't know what will. The author has been posting chapters for a while and finally completed the story recently. As of now, this book only has a couple of thousands of reads and I feel that is a criminal act. I know fanfictions that have millions of votes and reads that are not even half as good as this book. Please read it. Please vote for every chapter and comment on everything you like. Please support this author. 

Note:

Thank you to each person who has been reading my fanfiction "More than a Distraction." It has been so nice to see people reading, commenting, and voting, it makes me so happy. I love everyone that has given it a chance, and I love everyone that stays active and present on this review book! Thank you for being wonderful members of the Harry Potter community. Your support and encouragement to other readers and authors are beautiful and bring positivity to the world. You are wonderful.

This book can be found in the reading list "the Best Harry Potter Fanfictions on Wattpad" on my profile.

This chapter is dedicated to the author.

Author: Paperbark

If you have read this book please let others know what you think in the comments.

Do not forget to vote and comment on the stories you read to support the authors!