Platinum Obsession (Dramione)

After the Second Wizarding War, what does the Brightest Witch of the Age do with herself? Eighth year at Hogwarts of course! But this year is different. Different from the rest because this year is about more than O.W.Ls and N.E.W.Ts. Hermione learns what it means to become a woman and that for a certain platinum blonde bad boy, the most powerful magic lies between her legs. It starts with her legs and ends with her heart but what does the Golden Trio heroine do when the one person who stands in her way happens to be the father of the man she now loves??

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Summary: 

Hermione and Draco return to Hogwarts for their 8th year after the war. There are familiar relationships and new relationships that are tested and tried. Hogwarts has offered career paths for the students, which allows us to explore the futures of each character. I cannot express how much I loved this story. It is insanely unpredictable and creative. One of my favorite things about the story is that Draco and Hermione get together, but that is not the only thing in the story. There is an incredibly intense storyline that we get to see Dramione navigate together, which is amazing. The author did a fantastic job at staying true to the original story while still adding new exciting aspects to the wizarding world. Everything that happens felt totally organic and realistic. Each character's actions make sense and are plausible which is something I really value; it shows how much the author knows the characters. There is an INSANE amount of sexual content in this book. I thought it was a fun addition to the story, but if you are not into that, the scenes are easy enough to skip without effecting the story. The first book is complete, and the author is working on a sequel that is killing me. The story has the most twists and turns I have ever read, it is addicting. One of the best ones I have read in a long time, I cannot wait for the sequel to be updated!

This chapter is dedicated to the author.

Author: gabbiebrogan

If you have read this, let others know what you think in the comments.