Her Decision

This story is a work from Fanfiction.net put on Wattpad by a non-author to ensure everyone could enjoy it.

--------------------

Summary:

This story is set in post-Hogwarts. The characters are in their mid-twenties, living their young adult lives. The story follows Hermione running into Draco and their relationships beginning. There is some unique drama in the wizarding world that makes the story pretty interesting. There is also drama between Hermione and Harry and Ron, but it is not as beligerant as some stories, it seems pretty realistic. There are some heated romance scenes leading up to the smut, but there are no graphic smut scenes in this story. I really enjoyed the perspective we get to see Draco in. The book does not redeem his parents which is always a plus to me. I do not think Lucius would have changed after the war, and I am not a huge fan of when books say "oh, he was just faking it and now he is a good guy and likes Hermione." This story does not do that, and I thought it was very good. I hope you guys will give it a chance, and check it out. 

Notes: 

Hey guys, life is crazy. Fall vibes are happening and it is the only thing keeping me alive. I highly recommend watching Monster House, Practical Magic, and Fantastic Mr. Fox. These are my favorite fall movies, because I am a pansy and cannot watch scary movies. If you guys have any suggestions on good (non-scary) fall movies please let me know. I live in Ohio, we have all the fall vibes. I have made many apple pies, and I just carved a pumpkin to look like my dog. Here is a picture of my puppy dressed up for Halloween. His name is Leo. 

This chapter is dedicated to the Wattpad account that posted the story

The account name is: chelseaapun

Link: 

If you have read this, let others know what you think in the comments, or vote!