The Girl Who Saw Tomorrow

Margaret Adelaide Xenakis had a pretty normal life until the age of 14. And then she got struck by lightning.

As if nature's unnecessary assault was not enough, it leaves her with 'voodoo stuff' instead - powers of telekinesis, telepathy, teleportation, and whatnot.

Now at 16, trying to deal with the loss of her twin brother while suppressing her destructive powers, the struggling teen has much on her platter already.

When she gets struck by lightning once again and wakes up in an unfamiliar place surrounded by way too many redheads, a bushy-haired girl, and a bespectacled boy with a lightning-shaped scar on his forehead... Let's just say Margaret's life might've gotten weirder than she could have ever imagined.

Reading the Harry Potter books had been just a hobby. But suddenly, Margaret is burdened with the weight of knowing the future. She has to not only weave her way through the Wizarding World and fight in a war she had believed was fictional, but also save everyone who did not deserve to die in the crossfire.

Talk about tough luck.

---------------------------------------

Summary:

This story is a bit timey-wimey. There is a pretty intricate plot that uses a lot of different ideas from all over the Wizarding canon, and some that are not canon. The story is very cool, and not your typical time-turner fanfic. The original character is cloaked in mystery when she appears in the Wizarding World during Harry Potter's fifth year. There are many complexities to the story that bring out the great qualities of our favorite characters and bring attention to a fantastic original character. There is a little bit of romance in this, but it is very minor. The plot is the main purpose of this story. Also, it was an accident, I didn't know it until I read it, but the minor romance, which is barely a romance, is the OC with Draco Malfoy. I try to read diverse stories so I am not always recommended Draco Fic's, so just know that's now what I was doing here. Also, even if you don't like Draco, I think you will still like this book because the romance is so minor, and the plot is so major. Go ahead and give this story a read! It is very good, and it has a sequel!

Notes:

No notes. I love you guys! 

This book can be found in the reading list "The Best Harry Potter fanfictions on Wattpad" on my profile page.

This chapter is dedicated to the author. 

Author: bugsies

If you have read this, let others know what you think in the comments, and vote. 

Thanks!