GLORY

"I guess I'm tired talking of hope, I've learned that doves and ravens fly the same."

-----------------------------------------------

Summary:

This story follows Theodosia Marx as she entered her fifth year at Hogwarts where she is a Slytherin. During her fifth year, she learns that the Triwizard Tournament is going to held at Hogwarts and she plans to enter her name. How will Theodosia navigate her complicated family situation, complicated love life (with non-other than George Weasley), and take care of her friends, all while competing in the Tournament? If you are curious I recommend reading GLORY.

This is the first Fanfiction I have read since being back on Wattpad, it may not have been my favorites but I am sure it will be somebody's cup of tea! The author took a lot of artistic freedom to change the Harry Potter universe. Some of the changes include Harry's parents are still alive, and there being seven contestants in the tournament instead of four. The story is sometimes difficult to follow and can be confusing, but it was a nice story to read. I enjoyed it a lot.

I am currently working to fill my library with new fanfiction if anyone has suggestions let me know!

This chapter is dedicated to the author.

Author: Greek_goddess_21

If you have read this, let others know what you think in the comments.