Hadrian Salazar Riddle - A Harry Potter Fanfiction

Harry Potter was supposed to be the golden boy, the savior of the wizarding world. However, Dumbledore's plan started to crumble when the letters were sent and Harry Potter responded like a pureblood would. His plan started to be crushed when Harry Potter showed up at Hogwarts with a venomous magical snake and not looking anything like James Potter. Dumbledore's plan was destroyed when Harry Potter was placed in Slytherin.

-------------------------

Summary: 

What if Harry Potter, was never really a Potter? What if he was born into a different family? Would the Wizarding World be the same? Would it be safe? Probably not. This story is much different from what I normally post about, but it is good. It is not a romance. It follows Harry/Hadrian through his 1st-3rd year at Hogwarts, but with a twist; he is fighting for the dark side. Becuase Hadrian fights for the dark side the story goes through the years rather quickly. I finished this book in one day. It was an interesting story to read, and was a good break from all the intense romance stories I have been reading. The author creates some fun/interesting lore regarding dark-magic, which makes for an intriguing story. Depending on what you like, I think many people would really enjoy this story. There is a sequel, but I have not read it yet if anyone has let us know in the comments if the second is as good as the first!

Life Update:

I am from Ohio, and lockdown (due to COVID-19) is getting lighter, but we are still stuck at home. I am finishing my last semester in college online. Missing the last part of my senior year has been a huge bummer, but I have been listening to a lot of music. I have been listening to some Gavin Degraw and his song "Everything Will Change" is really good, and encouraging. Anyway, I was wondering; what music is helping everyone get through their difficult times? Are there any bands, or songs that cheer you up, or encourage you? I would love to know! 

(Find the link to the song I mentioned in the comments.)

This chapter is dedicated to the author.

Author: AmberSilverwood

If you have read this, let others know what you think in the comments.