Hogwarts: A History

Are you suffering from Post POTTERM Depression? Do you often feel alone in your despair? Ever wonder if there might be a cure? Are you tormenting yourself needlessly? Introducing a new Marauder based fanfiction jam-packed with hilariously serendipitous plot twists, the general unbecoming behavior of teenagers, many an omniscient viewpoint, cheese ball moments and enough magical canon to quench the thirst of even the most diehard Potterhead.Warning! Side effects may include: moderate to severe frustration, giddiness, prolonged dreams of story plots and twists, a desire to jump into your computer screen to join the storyline and an altogether happy feeling. If you experience a reading surge lasting longer than eight hours, please consult a friend or parent immediately as this may be a sign of addiction.

__________________________________________________

I have not finished reading this yet, but I am super excited to keep reading because it is really good so far. It is a refreshing book to read and it makes me happy. I hope you guys enjoy it too!

If anyone has any suggestions for Fanfictions to read, message me and let me know!

This chapter is dedicated to the author.

Author: DancesWithSugarCubes

If you have read this, let others know what you think in the comments.