Wasting Time

Everyone knows that Sirius Black and Marlene McKinnon were meant to be together. Even Sirius and Marlene. But right now, they were just wasting time pretending they weren't

----------------------------

Summary:

The war (marauders era war) is beginning and everyone can feel it, which causes a lot of tension between everyone but especially between two incredibly complex broken people. This is a Sirius Black and Marlene McKinnon love story. It takes place during their 6th year at Hogwarts and follows them until they graduate. The story mainly focuses on the relationship between the two of them. The author uses the tension in their relationship to highlight the changing atmosphere inside Hogwarts. I love how fiery Sirius and Marlene are, and I think the other characters are portrayed wonderfully. The other Mauraurders are perfect, and so is Lily. There are many many scenes that I never knew I needed in this story, but I totally did need them. There is a ton of relationship drama, but it is more serious than juvenile, and there is plenty of drama from the looming war. This story is a really nice marauders era fanfiction, and I really enjoyed getting to know Marlene more as a character. It is not a huge time investment, because it is only around 40-50 chapters long. A great story to read if you are looking to dive into something for a day or two. I hope you all enjoy it!

Notes:

Hey all! I hope you had/are having a nice holiday, regardless of what you are celebrating! Now that I have a little free time, I have been working on a small project. I have been making Harry Potter themed playlists on Spotify. My user name is Poster-child. I have some of my personal playlists visible on my account, so just ignore those!

I have a Slytherin Vibes, Gryffindor Vibes, Ravenclaw Vibes, and Hufflepuff Vibes playlist. These playlists are a work in progress; and I want your help! I have found similar playlists on Spotify, but they are all made by one person, which means they do not understand the personality of each house (I do not agree with a lot of the songs they chose for certain houses.) I want these playlists to be a compilation of recommendations from people who know their houses. If you have any suggestions for songs to go on the house playlists let me know. Comment on the house I list below with songs you think I should add. Any songs that you think fit the personality, or feeling of a house, or any song that personally resonates with you and your attachment to your house. There are a few songs that are on multiple playlists because some houses are similar!

Slytherin

Gryffindor

Ravenclaw

Hufflepuff

I am really excited about this, and I hope you guys can enjoy a collaborative creation made by suggestions from our community, and we can all discover new music together! 

Here is the link to my Spotify:

https://open.spotify.com/user/jggreenich?si=WfdcdFC4S8uV9loqhs7O1g

This chapter is dedicated to the author.

Author: amberadrian13

amberadrian13

This story can be found in the reading list on my profile. If you have read this, let others know what you think in the comments.