Chapter 17: Family Vacation

Athena's pov

"I need a fucking break" You and me both sandro you and me both. I keep eating the food on my plate letting the conversations flow. Friday dinners never stop just adding a few more people to it. This time me and Lucky did it at our home. "You all need a vacation you look like shit" haha very funny dad at least i'm not the old one.

"Yeah we could take a vacation but then we would just be working from another country" Lucky tells them as everyone agrees with him. It's not a lie we would always just be working not having enough time to relax. "So we've all been talking and decided that we'll cover your work for the next two weeks and we don't care where you go, you just all need a vacation" Dad says putting everyone silent.

"Dad, don't bullshit with me you're being serious?" I will literally cry right now he better not be lying to me. I travel, yeah we all do but not just to relax. "Athena im not bullshiting you, Nicolo and I decided you all needed a break your all still young at the end of the day"

"Wait instead of just going to separate places we should all do one big vacation" Agosto suggested which doesn't seem like a bad idea at all. We used to take family vacations when we were all younger but then everyone started having kids and getting married. It was always put on hold. "Oh my god yes please we have to do that" Mia holds Gabriele who has no clue what the hell is going on.

"I think that's good two weeks with no work count me fucking in" Enzo agrees and everyone starts talking about plans. Two weeks is the perfect time just to get away from everything. Going away from stress and drama, just our normal lives, I need this.

"Wait Athena you never agreed?" Leo says, making everyone look at me. Turn the other way please and thank you for not paying attention to me. I look at Lucky for some support and he whispers in my ear "It's whatever you want bambina i'll follow you wherever you go" That's great to know ha wherever I want.

"So where are we going first?" I smile when everyone starts talking about plans. Of course we have to go somewhere that is also good for the kids. We can't just leave them in the room. "Didn't Nonno pass down the resort in the Bahamas to you?" Adriano you are a fucking genius bless your soul.

"He did plus we added a kids section and not to far from it is a waterpark" Last time I went to the bahamas it was fucking crazy me and Mia went for a shoot but we ended up having Alessandro and Adriano comes drag us home. "I have a resort and private island in Cancun," Lucky says nonchalantly, drinking the rest of his wine.

"You have a private island?!" Me and Mia say at the same time why am I just hearing of this now? I could have been in Mexico this whole time. "Correction, we have a private island" He points between me and him. I feel the blush go to my cheeks and Adriano smirks.

"Since when was it we?" Alessandro asks clenching his cup can't we just have one normal dinner without him being all overprotective. "Since the day I asked her to be my girlfriend, what's mine is hers. I wouldn't want it any other way" A smile makes its way to my face hearing him say that.

After about an hour of talking back and forth with plans we decided the first week we'll be in the Bahamas in my resort and shit. The second week we'll be in Cancun in Lucky's resort. The planes are nothing we need to worry about; we just have to notify the pilots.

"Am I allowed to go with you all?" Santos asks, sitting in the chair next to the sofa. I lean on Lucky as he looks at me with confused eyes. "Santos, of course you're coming with us, why wouldn't you?"

"It's a family vacation"

"Santo, you are a part of this family the day I promised you nothing would happen to you, you became a part of this family. No matter what anyone says I'll change your last name by tomorrow if you want me to" I sit up looking him in the eyes. Bianca smiles at Enzo as he kisses her forehead.