Chapter 3: Bambina

Athena's pov

Finally back home after spending 2 more days in Milian. Don't get me wrong, I love Milan and the nightlife. I just dont always want to go out. Sometimes all I want to do is lay down and watch a movie or something. Plus I haven't been able to get those icy blue eyes out of my mind.

His eyes staring into mine as I try to discover all the secrets he held behind them. The way his platinum blonde hair was styled messy but perfect and his fitted suit making him look 10 times more attractive. To see him one more time would be a gift from the gods. "Athena, did you get a dress yet?" Father asks, snapping me out of my thoughts. "No I didn't, I'll go in a few" I tell him looking down at my lunch losing my appetite.

"I'll help you, go get changed i'll be waiting for you" Mom says snapping her finger making me hurry up the stairs. I throw on a pair of jeans and a light sweater just to be safe. I put my hair up in a messy bun and slap on any pair of shoes that I find. Running down the stairs I see mom waiting there looking down at her watch. "Only took 8 minutes im impressed" she laughs as I walk past her walking out the door.

Apparently we were having a huge dinner with this other family and their kids. I asked to skip it but since it was friday and originally we all had dinner together I couldn't. I got to see nieces and nephews I hadn't seen in a while, which was a plus.

The driver finds his way to a dress shop leaving mom extremely happy. She drags me inside and pushes me to look through the racks. Passing through the dresses I pick up a few that don't look that bad. Looking at my mother who has her hands full of at least 20 dresses with us not even being in the store for 20 minutes.

I let a few more minutes pass before I tell my mom that she can stop taking dresses before we stay here the whole day. One of the workers comes to help my mother as they throw dresses at me. This is the 10th dress that my mother has picked and it's not getting any better. "Mom, it's dinner, not my wedding" I step out in a white floor length dress clearly made for a bride.

"I know that why don't you try on the ones that you picked out" She gives me a small smile. Closing the curtain I slid out of the dress that my mother had picked, putting on a royal blue strapless. Looking in the mirror it was beautiful but not for tonight.

My eyes catch on to a red one from across the store. I kindly ask one of the workers to try it on as she proceeds to bring it to my dressing room. Putting it on I fell in love with it. Showing mom she gasps as tears well up in her eyes. "Oh god Athena you look beautiful" she gushes trying not to let the tears fall from her eyes.

"Mom stop crying, it's just a dress" I tell her while she fans her face trying to stop the rolling tears. She told me to change out so we could purchase it. I quickly go back to putting on my clothes as I see her paying instantly telling her that I was going to.

She tells me that it's nothing like handing the bag to one of the guards that were required to follow us. Driving back home we have a conversation about how grown up I have become. Being the only girl in the whole family I was looked at like royalty. None of my parents had a sister or even a niece. When my parents found out I was a girl apparently no one had believed them until I was born.

Finally making it home I look at the time it already being 6 o'clock. My father rushes me upstairs saying I have an hour to get ready as I immediately run into the shower.

Lucky's Pov

Something about that girl was special. She was beautiful and looked so innocent. The way her body felt against mine as we danced was pure ecstasy. Don't even let me get started with those eyes. A clear picture never left my brain almost a week later. "Don, we're here" My driver says as my father opens the door.