Chapter 25 (M)

A/N- This is about to be a wild ride, so be prepared!

JJ let go of Emily's neck and allowed her to breathe. "Take off your clothes and allow me to look at you." JJ said in a low voice. Emily mumbled something, but JJ couldn't hear her. "I'm sorry, what did you say? Speak up!" JJ said.

"Yes daddy." Emily said. JJ wasn't prepared for Emily to say that, and it took everything in her to not fuck her then and there. However, she was somehow able to control herself. Watching Emily take off her clothes in a teasing way did something to JJ, and JJ loved every second of it.

"That's a good girl. Now look down while I take in all of your beauty." JJ said. Emily did as followed, and JJ circled around her. JJ thought that Emily had the perfect body. Emily's nipples were erect, and JJ could see wetness dripping down Emily's legs. Speaking of Emily's legs, JJ never realized just how long they were. They made her seem a lot taller than she really was, and they looked even better in heels. JJ then studied Emily's back. She studied every curve of it, every muscle, every bone that was visible. "Eyes up." JJ said when she walked back in front of Emily. Emily lifted her eyes, and they both could see how dialated each others eyes were because of the amount of lust they were feeling.

"Before we do anything, I'm going to need you to put this on." JJ order Emily, handing her a pair of pantyhose. Emily nodded and reached out to grab the article of clothing from JJ, but JJ pulled her arm back. "Use your words." JJ said.

"Yes daddy." Emily said. JJ handed her the pantyhose, and Emily slipped it on quickly. JJ was getting even more turned on, if even possible, because of the way Emily's skin looked in it. There was just something about it that JJ absolutely loved.

"Now I need you to put these heels on." JJ ordered.

"Yes daddy." Emily said. Emily grabbed the heels from JJ and slipped them on her feet.

"Last thing. We need a safe word. Just in case it gets too much because I'm not stopping until I hear the word." JJ said.

"Um.... coffee." Emily said after thinking for a little bit. JJ nodded her head.

"Okay. Go stand against the wall, facing the wall." JJ ordered.

"Yes daddy." Emily said and did as told. JJ got out everything she needed before going back over to Emily. She wrapped a silk scarf around Emily's eyes.

"Put your hands on the wall and spread your feet." JJ ordered.

"But wh-" Emily started to question, but JJ slapped her ass resulting in Emily to moan.

"Do as I say!" JJ exclaimed. Emily did so, and JJ began to slowly "search" her. She was taking her time, lightly gliding her hands across Emily's skin. She placed soft kisses randomly on Emily's skin, paying special attention to her neck and just below her ass because those are the places she knows drives Emily crazy.

"Please, baby, I need to cum!" Emily exclaimed.

"I never said you could talk! Now I'm giving you your one and only warning before I punish you. Do you really wanted to be punished? Or do you want to be daddy's good little girl and listen?" JJ whispered in Emily's ear. Emily really contemplated the question. She wanted to be good, but she wanted to be punished. "Oh baby girl, you are really contemplating the question aren't you? What a bad girl you are. You should always want to be daddy's doll and be such a good girl. I guess you really want to be punished don't you?" JJ asked. At this point, JJ didn't even know how much longer she could hold off her orgasm. She needed a release, and she needed it badly.

"Yes daddy. You need to punish me. I've been such a naughty girl, especially when I said that I had to go to Aaron's house." Emily said. Even the slightest mention of Aaron made JJ's blood boil. Not because of the whole thing with them not finding Emily faster. But the thought of Emily going to his house and having sex with him.