Chapter 13

"JJ, MUST we go shopping?" Emily asked with a pout. JJ wanted to go to the mall because there's a lot of good deals going on that she didn't want to miss. Especially at Victoria's Secret. 

"Yes babe. I can't miss these deals. Plus, you wouldn't want me buying something you don't approve of to wear in public now would you?" JJ asked with a smirk. 

"I guess not." Emily said, still pouting. 

"Good. Now please get dressed. We are spending the entire day together, so chop chop. Plus all of the good stuff will be gone if you don't hurry." JJ said, and so Emily got up to get ready. She was ready in about five minutes, so they immediately left after. Emily drove to the mall, and JJ was really excited. 

"Where are we going to first?" Emily asked. 

"Victoria's Secret. They have a lot of things that I need." JJ said. 

"Need?" Emily asked. 

"Okay want. But when you see them, then you will see why I need them." JJ said with a smirk. Emily sighed, and they entered the mall and went straight to Victoria's Secret. JJ knew exactly what she wanted and bought about $150 worth of stuff. When they left, Emily was thinking about JJ in what she bought and started to get turned on. 

"Where to next?" Emily asked. 

"We are going to Bath & Body Works. I only need a couple things. Then to H&M, American Eagle, Charlotte Russe, Zara, Rue 21, Hot Topic, and finally some place to eat." JJ answered Emily. 

"Good fucking Lord. How much stuff do you possibly need? Well, want?" Emily asked. 

"Emily, babe, you will understand one day that when there are lots of deals going on, it is important that you go to those deals and then get rid of clothes and shoes that you don't really wear anymore." JJ said, patting Emily on the back. Emily chuckled, and they went to Bath & Body Works. 

After being in the mall for almost three hours, they both decided to get something to eat since they were both hangry. "Panda Express?" JJ suggested. 

"No." Emily said. 

"The pizzeria?" 

"Pizza sounds gross to me." 

"Come on, Em. I've been suggesting things for the past five minutes. Just pick something!" JJ said, getting very agitated at Emily. 

"Let's just fucking go to Raising Cane's for goodness sake." Emily said. 

"That was literally my first suggestion." JJ said, rolling her eyes. Emily rolled her eyes, and they walked out to their car. "You know, you don't have to be such an ass. I was literally just suggesting places to eat." JJ said. 

"Well I didn't know what I wanted. I don't even know if I want this, but I just chose it to make you happy." Emily said. 

"If you don't want it, then just drive to the place you want to eat!" JJ said, starting to raise her voice a little bit. 

"No. You told me to pick some place, and so I did. We are going there, and that's final." Emily said. 

"Whatever." JJ mumbled. The car ride to Raising Cane's was nothing but silence. No radio, no talking. Just the sound of traffic and the car's engine running. Emily parked her car when they got there, and they walked in. There wasn't a line, so Emily and JJ could order their food right away. After ordering, Emily paid for their meal, and they sat down while waiting. After their order was called about five minutes later, Emily got up to get it. She sat back down across from JJ and placed the tray on the table.