Chapter 38 (Rated M)

"Hey mom, can I take Davi for a walk?" Declan asked Emily. Emily was very hesitant since they lived in a really big city. 

"Why do you want to go for a walk with Davi?" she asked him to know his reasoning. 

"Just so we can get some fresh air and some sunlight. I can put some sunscreen on her before we leave. Plus, you and JJ haven't had any alone time since you had Davi and I came here to live with you." he said. 

"Hun, that's part of being a parent. We won't get very much alone time." Emily said. 

"I know, but I just feel bad. Plus once I start school tomorrow, I will be busy with everything. You guys will be busy with Davi and going to soccer games and such. So I figured that I will give you guys an opportunity to have a nice brunch while I'm out with Davi. I've already ate, and Davi's ate and been changed." he said. Emily finally caved in. 

"Fine. There's a park near here, so I would rather you go there. But you have to bring Nala with you for protection since she's trained for that. I want you to make sure that you have your phone before you leave in case something happens to you guys. Please, do not talk to strangers even if they seem harmless. Check your surroundings. If something feels off, or you don't feel safe, leave the location." Emily said. 

"I know, mom." he said. Emily grabbed everything needed for Daviana and also grabbed Nala's leash. She put the leash on Nala and attached it to Daviana's stroller. 

"Okay, I think you're all set to go." Emily said. She gave Declan a hug before they left. "Be safe, okay?" Emily asked. 

"I will. I promise." he said, hugging her back. She kissed his forehead and also gave Daviana a kiss on the top of her head. 

"I love you guys." Emily said. 

"We love you too, mom." Declan said and was out the door with Nala. Emily felt very empty and anxious. She figured it was separation anxiety from them. 

"Hey babe! Where's Nala and the kids?" JJ asked, coming down from their room. Since she was off because it was Sunday, she ended up sleeping in like she normally did. 

"They're out going for a walk. It was Declan's idea since we haven't had alone time in awhile and since we're going to be busy with everything starting tomorrow. So he took Davi and Nala on a walk so we can have a nice brunch." Emily explained. 

"How long do you think they'll be out?" JJ asked, stepping closer to Emily. 

"An hour maybe? I was thinking we could have some waffles and eggs along with-" Emily was cut off by JJ kissing her with need. 

"Or I could be on your menu." JJ said. That statement made Emily turned on. 

"I can't have sex for another week." Emily said. 

"You can't, but I can. The amount of lust and need for you is insane, and it takes everything in me to not just rip your clothes off and take you. But, I'm not stopping you from ripping my clothes off and taking me." JJ said. Emily didn't say anything. Instead, she just kissed her and sat her up on the counter. She did exactly what JJ said; she literally ripped JJ's clothes off of her. Since she had just gotten out of bed, she was only wearing one of Emily's shirts and her panties, which the color of them drove Emily insane. Emily always loved seeing JJ in green. There was just something about it that complimented JJ, and seeing her wearing the color absolutely drives Emily insane. 

Emily didn't waste any time. Once JJ's clothes were off, she gave her a brief kiss before kissing down her neck and forming a dark mark. She proceeded to kissed down until she was met with her breasts. She gave each one a kiss before sucking on the left nipple and stimulating the right with her fingers. "God, Emily!" JJ moaned. It has been a very long time since JJ had been touched, and Emily knew that stimulation was going to feel a lot more heightened. JJ was already close to her first orgasm since before Emily was kidnapped by Chloe. Emily switched to the right nipple, and at this point, JJ had brought her hand to the back of Emily's head and started pulling at her hair. JJ's breathing became heavier, and so Emily took her hand away from her left nipple and brought it down to her core. "Fuck, Emily!" JJ moaned very loudly. Emily put two fingers in JJ's hole and started moving them in and out quickly, being sure to curl them and hitting her g-spot. When JJ became quiet, Emily knew she was very close to her orgasm. "Fuck! Oh my God, YES!" JJ screamed. Emily moaned as she felt JJ squirt a little bit. 

"Let's take this upstairs." Emily said in a low voice. JJ was always turned on when she heard Emily speak with that voice, and this time was no different. They went to their bedroom, and Emily didn't waste any time. She shoved JJ against the door once it was closed and kissed her deeply. Emily's roughness made JJ a lot more wet than she was before. Emily started leading her to their bed and pushed her down. She crawled on top of JJ and kissed down her body. This time, she left marks everywhere she kissed, making sure that people knew that she belonged to her. When she got to her core, she started eating her out immediately. 

"Oh my God, Emily! Fuck, don't stop!" JJ screamed. JJ reached down to Emily's head and tugged on her hair as well as bringing her head closer, wanting more. Emily put two fingers in her and curled them up, knowing JJ doesn't have much longer before she orgasms again. She added a third while still sucking on her clit. "F-fuck! I'm so close!" JJ moans out. Emily couldn't help but move her other hand down to her clit and rub it. 

"Cum for me, baby doll." Emily said. Right after she said that, JJ came, squirting everywhere. She let out her loudest moan yet, and it was music to Emily's ears. Emily came right after her, and until then, she forgot what it was like to orgasm. She didn't squirt, but she still felt good. 

"Fuck that felt so good. Definitely better than doing it myself." JJ said, kissing Emily. 

"Agreed. How about we get cleaned up and actually make some brunch so that way Declan can think that's all we did." Emily suggested. JJ agreed with her, and so that's exactly what they did. Declan came back with Daviana and Nala right after they had just finished the food. 

"You guys haven't ate yet?" he asked. 

"Well we wanted to wait for you guys to get back to eat." Emily said. 

"But I already ate breakfast." Declan said. 

"Well think of this as lunch." Emily said. 

"Okay." he said. He got Daviana out of her car seat and stroller and walked over to JJ and Emily. "You guys seem a lot happier than you've been." he said. 

"We just, we had some time to really catch up with each other." JJ said, winking at Emily. Emily did her best to not blush, but she failed. 

"Oh. Well that's good. What did you guys talk about?" he asked. 

"Oh, just life in general and how our mental well being is." Emily said. 

"Are you guys doing okay?" he asked. 

"We are doing perfect." JJ said. As they were eating and having a conversation, Daviana grew hungry, and so Emily fed her while eating. Once they were done, Declan picked up their dishes and took them over to the sink. 

"Hey, I think one of you guys spilled some water over here." he said, looking down at the floor. JJ and Emily's eyes grew big as they knew it wasn't water. 

"Uh, it's okay. I can clean it up." JJ said, quickly getting up out of her chair. She took a paper towel and quickly wiped it up and threw it away. 

"Are you okay? You're acting weird." he said, suspicious.

"Never better." JJ answered. 

"You know, you don't have to do the dishes. I can get them later on." Emily said. 

"I know. I just want to help out around the house with chores." he said. Emily nodded, looking over at JJ. She noticed that her face was red. 

"We'll laugh about this looking back on it." Emily whispered, causing JJ to laugh. 

A/N

Hey guys! I hope you like this chapter!