Chapter 9

"No, JJ, you're not just going to up and leave your job just to be with me in Dallas." Emily said. 

"Too bad. I'm going with you. I already turned in my resignation papers. I have everything packed up. The only thing I have to do is go to the lip synch battle tonight since I'm representing the BAU. After that, we can leave." JJ said. 

"But-" Emily started, but JJ cut her off.

"No 'buts'. My mind is already made up. Yes, I love my job. But, I love you more, and I would rather be with you because you're the best thing that has happened to me. I don't want to lose you, and if that means I move to Dallas with you, then I move to Dallas with you." JJ said. 

"I love you." Emily said. 

"I love you too." JJ said. Emily let JJ in and taped up the last box before they went to the bar where the lip synch battle was taking place. 

"So is this going to be like the show?" Emily asked. 

"Yup. Costumes and everything in the last song." JJ answered. Emily and JJ found a seat next to the team, and it just started as they sat down. JJ was going up against Anderson who had moved departments. 

"First up, we have Jennifer Jareau from the BAU and Grant Anderson from Human Resources." the announcer said. JJ got up, and so did Anderson. They went up to the stage, and JJ was up first. 

"So, this song is one that speaks to me and really hits home because it's kind of how I felt before college." JJ said, and the music started playing. 

(Song is Cold by Donnythagod)

After JJ was finished, Emily noticed a little tear in JJ's eye, but JJ held it back. Emily could tell that that song really spoke to JJ. Anderson was up next. "This song was my jam when I turned 21." Anderson said, and his song started playing, which was 'Tequila'. He did the Pee Wee Herman dance to it as well, and everyone was getting a kick out of it. After Anderson went, they took a little break so JJ and Anderson could get into costume for their last song. Anderson went first, and his song choice was 'Shut Up and Dance' by Walk the Moon. After him, they changed sets, and it was time for JJ to be up. She walked out, and she had on a black lace crop top that was see through, obviously, and a black bra on underneath that. She also had booty shorts on that were frayed at the hem, and there were some tears in the shorts as well. Lastly, she had on black heels. With her hair down and waved, Emily could not stop staring. 

Emily started to get turned on because the way JJ was dressed, and the way she was dancing. They haven't had sex yet, but Emily had the feeling that once they got to Dallas, they probably would. "You know, you can go relieve yourself in the bathroom." Derek said in Emily's ear, noticing her shifting and crossing her legs. Emily got up and did just that. It only took her a few minutes before she was finished because she was already so close during JJ's performance. When she got back, they were on to the last group of people since only four departments were being represented. She noticed JJ was sitting down, so she went over to their table and sat in her seat next to hers. 

"Were you a little excited to see me?" JJ said just loud enough for Emily to hear. 

"How couldn't I be?" Emily asked. JJ smirked and decided to put her hand on Emily's thigh and slowly slid her hand closer and closer to her core before stopping just before she actually reached it. Emily was turned on again, and she just wanted JJ to rub her until she climaxed. So, she moved JJ's hand to her core and forced her to rub her. Emily kept her cool until she climaxed. She didn't make a noise, but she tilted her head back and grabbed on to JJ's arm. The only people who noticed was Hotch, Derek, and Garcia luckily. Emily knew that there was going to be a delay in going to Dallas. She couldn't wait to get there. She needed JJ badly. At the end of everything, JJ won, and she got a golden microphone trophy. Finally, they could go home. In the car, it was silent, and there was a lot of sexual tension between the two. Once they got through the door of Emily's apartment, Emily kissed JJ hungrily and shoved her up against the wall. They both dropped everything, and JJ jumped up and wrapped her legs around Emily's torso and her arms around Emily's neck. Emily carried her to her room and shut the door. 

The next morning, JJ woke up before Emily did, and she just stared at Emily sleeping and remembered the events that happened the night before. JJ never felt so good in her life. She didn't know it was humanly possible to feel better than amazing. 

Emily stirred and opened her eyes. "Good morning beautiful." JJ said. Emily looked at JJ and smiled. 

"Morning gorgeous." Emily said. They both got up, got dressed, and started to load up the Penske truck that Emily had rented. They got everything loaded up within an hour and a half. They went over to JJ's apartment and loaded up her stuff before getting on the road. Derek and Garcia were driving Emily's car while she drove the truck, and JJ drove her car. It was a long journey to Dallas, and they had to stop multiple times for food, gas, naps, and bathroom breaks. But they managed to get there in a day and a half. Emily got a house, so there was three bedrooms, two bathrooms, a kitchen, basement, livingroom, dining room, and a garage. It wasn't anything fancy, but it was perfect for just the two of them and any friends that want to travel to visit. After they all get everything unloaded, they start to put everything in the right rooms and getting furniture and stuff like that put together. It took them almost fours hours before they were done. They all were just chilling in the living room. 

"So, JJ, you never really told us what job you were taking down here." Garcia said. 

"Oh. Right. Well, I called the FBI base here to see what kind of jobs they had open. Turns out they didn't have any open, but he did say that the police station had an opening for the K9 unit. I applied, and the next day I get a call saying that I didn't need an interview. I was hired. I told him when I would be down here, and so I start tomorrow. I also have signed up to try out for the Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders." JJ said. 

"Wow. Won't that take up a lot of your time?" Garcia asked. 

"Depends. I won't work everyday. I will work every other day, and I get every other weekend off. The part that will take up a lot of time is training my dog. DCC, depending on if I make the team, I think there's only a few rehearsals during the week for a few hours. I will be done training as a police officer by the time auditions roll around, and I will be moved to third shift." JJ answered. 

"Wow. I don't remember you ever telling us you did dance." Derek said. 

"Because I haven't. I did dance when I was three all the way until I was 16. I just never got back into it. So I will have to train my body again on how to do everything." JJ said. 

"Well, good luck to you. I hope you make the team." Derek said. 

"Me too." Emily and Garcia said at the same time. 

"We should go and explore the city and get some food." Emily said. They all agreed, and so that's what they did.

A/N

Hey guys! I should be updating more because I'm not as busy. I hope you like this chapter!