Chapter 23

*TW- mentions of r*pe, mentions of depression, mentions of possible su*cide

"JJ! Tell me everything! Tell me everything!" Brooklyn pestered right as JJ and Nala walked through the door of the police station. 

"Hold on. I just walked in. At least let me get changed first." JJ said, chuckling. 

"Fair enough. I'm sorry I just want to know what all happened!" she said excitedly. 

"Well let's walk to the dressing room then, shall we?" JJ suggested. Brooklyn nodded her head and followed JJ to the dressing room. 

"So tell me!" Brooklyn said right as they walked in. 

"Well I asked her to marry me when we went inside as Sergio walked up to us. Obviously she said yes. Then we watched a movie before we started making out. What threw me off guard was Emily saying that she wanted the night to be special even though we have already had sex as a couple. But, she wanted it to be special since it would be our first time as fiance's. She's never really been the romantic type, you know? So I wasn't expecting that. But then she left to go do something, and then the doorbell rang. I looked down when I opened the door and saw a bag and a box. I picked it up and read the note. The girl freaking bought me Christian Louboutin's along with probably an expensive dress. I don't want to know how much everything costed. But after I got ready, she picked me up looking absolutely delicious. Then we went to a really fancy restaurant that didn't have prices by the food, so probably expensive. Then we went to a ballet and then a park to watch the stars and danced. Then she asked me to marry her, and I obviously said yes. Then we made love to each other for hours on end. The girl fucking made me squirt at least four times." JJ explained. 

"Holy shit she must be good." Brooklyn said. 

"Oh babes good is a significant understatement. Sex God? Still an understatement." JJ said. 

"Wow. Where can I find one of those?" Brooklyn asked. They both started chuckling. "But for reals, that is seriously such a cute story. Let me see the ring!" she said. JJ held up her left and to show Brooklyn her engagement ring. "Damn this girl is loaded! This is at least a $4,000 ring." Brooklyn exclaimed. 

"For a damn ring?!" JJ asked in complete shock. 

"How much money does Emily have?!" Brooklyn asked. 

"You know, I actually don't know. I mean, her mom is an ambassador for the FBI." JJ said. 

"That explains it. Wait, is her mom Elizabeth Prentiss?!" Brooklyn asked. JJ nodded her head. "Man, girl, you have no idea what you're marrying in to. Elizabeth has millions. Millionaires have trust funds. My guess is that Emily also probably has millions of dollars. She just doesn't want you to know." Brooklyn said. 

"But why? I mean, it's not like I would marry her for her money. I'm not that type of person." JJ said. 

"That's a question for her. Maybe she had an experience where a woman was with her for her money and not her love." Brooklyn said. 

"I guess you're right. But, I just don't know who would be with her just for her money. I mean, the girl is amazing. She's such a sweetheart, she's a romantic even if she doesn't want to admit it, she's absolutely gorgeous, the sex is- the sex is- holy fuck! Why could anyone not love her?" JJ asked after coming back from a fantasy about Emily. 

"Did you just have a mini orgasm? And I don't know Jayje. They just don't appreciate her like you do." Brooklyn said. 

"Maybe I did. And yeah, I guess you're right." JJ saw the clock and realize that she only had a couple more minutes left before she had to be at her desk. She rushed to get dressed as she and Brooklyn talked more.