Pastries & Pearls (26)

This one is for my gorgeous Black Ladies simping on Alucard as Vlad and food fun..

Pearls & Pastries

The request of sorts:
AAAAA!! He can't consume strawberries himself but he would definitely hold them up to your lips and feed them to you! If we were to insert a headcanon where we put that he somehow developed a tooth for sweets overtime, then oh my lord. i'd be able to write all types of erotic deeds of how he slowly licks the cream or syrup from his s/o's body. he'd totally do it on their anniversary or valentine's day, too 💖

Imagine a night in bed with Alucard/Vladcard with strawberries, chocolate syrup and whipped cream 😩🍓

========

Alucard (Vlad pastries & pearls)

"Draga mea, meet me in the Rouge room, say 8 o'clock? A roaring fire and some time just for us..."

You grin at him," May I make a small request? My dark Prince seducing as in the olden days?"

•Alucard tips his head as his ebony hair extends like unruly shadows. A light brushing of facial hair then he's gone. You hear his voice whisper, "Only you and some pearls.."

•You huff. He shouldn't be looking that fucking sexy...

•Vlad has a surprise in store for you tonight. This handsome prince has long black tresses that slide down his back like an ebony curtain. You could spend hours, bodies entwined and playing with his hair gently. Your nails lightly go across his scalp.

•This is the only time the overgrown, undead cat definitely and constantly is purring.

•Vlad has set a scene all circled to you. A roaring fire on a cold and rainy English night. This evening is going to be all about slow and steady. For once he leaves his feral at the door.

• Tonight princely manners.

•You enter the room to Vlad walking barefoot and his black robe is undone to blow around his muscular form but also leaves nothing for the imagination.

"Pisica ți-a luat limba, draga mea..(the cat got your tongue, my dear.)," his voice is deep and rich. It causes your toes to curl.

You sigh loudly. "And you can't keep from being on display, with your body."

"I have only my eyes on you and thought you liked to see me, what was the word? Pășind țanțoș..." he flashes a crooked smile with his fangs predominantly.

•He slips the robe off.

"English please dark prince of old..."you grumbled.

"Strutting around.." he licks his top lip. "strutting în jurul și arată off bunuri..(strutting around and showing the goods off).." he licks his lips once more, as Vlad focuses on you completely.

"Let me guess, showing your manhood off..." you giggle softly.

"Draga mea, you are so gorgeous I am envious of a mere piece of fine jewelry," Vlad says softly with a rumbling chuckle.

•Damn him! He knows that it gives you shivers down your spine and a rushing sensation to your core. He is referring to the long, several strands of pearls and cabochon rubies. They show off the curves of your breasts. How the white pearls accentuate your soft, dark skin.

•A vision of a beautiful black goddess.

"But this is about you.. making you feel loved and very much desired...by me, "he lowers his tempo to a thick base rumble, like big cats if they could purr.