twisted hearts-loud on arrival (12)

One twisted Valentine's Day with the No Life King Alucard. Since when did the Vampire King care about love and celebrating it? Coitus anyone?

•Kiora: means A little and Dark Loved One

•Casey (Ó Cathasaigh): vigilant in war, watchful

•†• "Alucard," Sir Hellsing says to the Vampire King. "We have a new mercenary going to be working for Hellsing. She arrives tonight and will be doing her field shooting scores. You will be there to observe."

"She? Interesting..." the vampire dressed in crimson replies.

Ah yes, perhaps another constant of the universe, is how the undead King of Vampires naturally chooses to sit in a chair, any chair...

His head rests on his left knuckles of a white gloved hand. Long legs clothed in a charcoal black that matches his suit jacket. His overcoat and ascot tie are a color of red, only obtainable, from the time period of Victorian England. His head is tilted just enough that he could also pass for sleeping except for an aura, black and suffocating, that radiates outward. The Eldest vampire has been in Hellsing's service so long that his vampiric aura of power and presence is almost forgotten by most.

"Alucard, leave this one alone..."Sir Integra coldly reminds him.

Unholy King lets a playful chuckle out,"Oh I wouldn't do anything too extreme now, my Master."

"I highly doubt she's your type. Miss Casey comes highly recommended by Captain Bernadotte and we all know how you feel about him and the Wild Geese," Sir Integra lights a cigar then blows the smoke towards the ceiling even though it is Alucard. It's a slight hint of professional courtesy she and Alucard have, he being her rescuer from execution by Uncle.

The vampire lets a hiss out, "More fucking noise...Master."

"Uht...I better not find Miss Casey a pint low now, even if she's loud as an elephant," Integra tsks him.

"She probably tastes bad depending on her diet...humans don't always taste so good this day and age due to all the available drugs, " Alucard smirks then unfolds his long legs to rise.

"Well that's a comforting thought servant..." Sir Hellsing says in a mocking tone.

As the first vampire predicted Miss Kiora Casey arrives with a loud arrival. Her black jeep is blaring korpiklaani's song: ämmänhauta (The Witch's Grave).

Kerran alla kuun ja päivän
Aleni elämän aamut
Paikassa salan salolla
Vesilahden laitamilla
Laittoi henkiä hyväksi
Toisen taitoi taitavaksi
Vaan ei kolmatta eloa
Omaa päivää ilman olla

Joka joutuin haudastani

Tahtoi kuulla kuuluvansa
Olevansa ottamatta
Viedä ruumiinsa tuleva
Muiden kantaa maiden paino
Joka joutuin ruumistani
Kiire päillä päiviäni
Kantaa kauas rankoani
Kuusta on valo ylennyt

As the song blares in Finnish, a tall woman dressed in black military pants with leather boots and black tank top, jumps aggressively out. She charges Pip and they body slam together. Her left arm goes around his neck and is pumping her fist with the other. Miss Casey is still singing or to be more accurate, yelling the lyrics to the song in Finnish...quite fluently.

The loud yelling festivities are abruptly ended by the music being shut off when Alucard reaches into the open door of the jeep and shuts the stereo off along with then breaking the 'on' button. The annoyed Vampire King stalks around the jeep, his crimson red coat flaring out as if a breeze is blowing it open.