I see you (56)

Written for
Alucard's Aces
out there.

•Camden, London Underworld club inspired location.

♣️It's your one Saturday night off, once a month, from the club you work at. Perdition, is a popular underground club and you have been working there thirteen months now.

♣️As with any club, sexual behavior is a part of the scene but you are more fortunate than most Aces. When the atmosphere gets too much, your boss, Jerome tries to understand and gives you more breaks.

♣️Jerome has also made a few accomodations for your dress code. As long as you look professional, for the type of club, then you can wear it. So you guess, you "owe" him a "favor."

♣️You enter through the side entrance to clock in, when your eyes can't help notice a tall pale man dressed in red, sitting at the reserved booth. This booth has never been used, in the thirteen months, you have worked Perdition.

†•" (Y/n) that is a special guest of ours. He comes in on rare visits and doesn't like to be disturbed, in a certain way. I know you will treat him well."

♣️What does that mean?

†•"This is his drink order and your favorite non-alcoholic beverage. (Y/n), he just wants company so that's your only job tonight..."

"Jerome..." you hiss. "Thought you knew me better than that."

†•"Just go over and if he creeps you out, you can leave."

"Fine."

♣️You saunter over to the unusual table. You now notice it can be used for a game of chess. It's been awhile but you still remember how to play and were decent in school.

"Evening Sir, here is your drink," you politely tell him.

The man glances up, eyes concealed by shaded aviation glasses, "You must be new here..."

(Y/n) nods their head. "Thirteen months..."

♣️You notice several things about this man. He's built lean and has angular features. His raven black hair is unruly but fits his looks. You know some of your friends would be saying, some of the worst sexual laiden innuendos, about his looks. To you, he's a guy getting a drink.

♣️Is that why Jerome called you in?

" (Y/n), would you mind having a
seat?" the stranger asks quietly.

♣️His baritone voice is soothing, without a hint of sexual tension, to be heard. You feel your body ease as you sit down, across from the man.

♣️The stranger takes a swallow of red wine. You had noted it was red but of a strange consistency. You feel the urge to draw him because of his distinct features. His high cheekbones and aquiline nose, would be the main points you would highlight. Your travel size sketchbook is in your pocket.

•As if this quiet man reads your mind, he removes his hat, then cards his fingers through his hair. "You seem the type to sketch..."

•"I am Sir. Your cheekbones and nose give your face a challenge to draw..."

"Then by all means, my face accepts your challenge (Y/n). My name is Alucard. "

"Challenge accepted Alucard," you smile.

The evening passes quickly, as you sketch Alucard. He has a wealth of knowledge on history and philosophy. It is simply, two people enjoying each other's company, minus all the sexual awkwardness. There is none of the tension or confusion.

•No he or she.

•No tits or dicks.

• Mutual neither wanting in anyone's pants.

• You are you and Alucard is Alucard.

"Well (Y/n), my work calls me. Perhaps next time, we can walk in the moonlight and I will teach you some of the constellations. You will never get lost in the night if you know your stars."

♣️Then Alucard was gone. And for once this offer, of walking in the moonlight sounded exciting, not the feeling of dread.