pretty deadly (55)

🍋‡•‡

†another night spent in a club of blind, youthful children of humans. Naive and ignorant, every last one of them.

†long fingers,with spotless white gloves, slowly tap on a private table in the back of the club. His brooding hellfire eyes concealed by aviator glasses.

†foolish children don't even recognize a deadly predator among their midst. A long sigh blown through fanged teeth then a swallow of red wine.

†such times are vulgar compared to his years of living. Only whores paraded around with nothing on and climbed into the laps of soldiers, for gold. Here anything and everyone goes. That includes the customers...

† the handsome pale man, dressed in Crimson, turns down all, male or female, though once he enjoyed the taste of both.

~"You keep sighing like that and my boss might think you're a leaking car tire and not a paying customer..." a melodious female voice says.

†The raven haired man tilts his head up to see one of the strippers. Her curves are in all the right spots and a hint of muscle to show possibly she is athletic.

~"Raven", the stripper says. "The boss is getting suspicious and I need one 'regular'. Stop in and talk shop, I haven't always done this for a living."

†Alucard watches the stripper walk away, quite gracefully in nothing but thigh high leather boots. Sitting next to his half drunk glass is another full glass of red wine.

†The father of all vampires in some form, hums. He doesn't remember that stripper. Now he could never forget her. Her scent lingers in the air, even among the others. With several small intakes of breath, Alucard isolates her particular musky scent.

†She's ripe for the picking but not panting like a bitch in heat. No regular customers? A stripper that refuses to perform private lap dances?

‡ Interesting...

†Another week, another Friday night has the Vampire King at the combination strip-dance club. He's not hunting his usual quarry...vampires.

‡ That hunt ended last week.

="Now give a round of applause for Miss Scarlet!"the announcer's voice rings out.

†Tonight the eldest vampire takes it all in. The sway of Scarlet's hips. The jiggle of just the right amount of God given tits, nothing fake about them. Her muscles flex and move as her body is not vulgar in anyway but lithe like a gymnast.

†Alucard lets a snort out then purses his lips. A hint of fang flashes. Miss Scarlet keeps secrets. She doesn't belong here anymore than he does.

‡time for that up close and very personal lap dance...

="Scarlet! You got a customer for a private!"

~"Not interested Billy!"

="He says it's Raven and you would know who he is..."

~"Oh! Yeah let him by!"

†Alucard can't miss the hint of excitement in her voice. He definitely can't miss the scent of Scarlet tonight. If not for his vampiric age and being the first to walk the earth, she would already be dead...by now.

~"Evening Raven..."

"I didn't figure you would ever pay a visit...sorry not the right wording," Scarlet tells Alucard. "Give me a minute, I don't have anymore dances and I loathe makeup."

†The tall, pale vampire, dressed in red, takes a seat in a large wooden chair. His back is to an exit door to the outside. He finds that a bit amusing.

‡"Kitten..."

~Scarlet turns to face the Vampire King. Her fingers run through her long blonde hair and all the name up is gone.

"Yes Raven?" she inquires back.

‡"Not going to try and even seduce me?"

~"I...aah, I have seen your lack of interest in everything with two legs and a hole in this shit show ," she swallows dryly. "I wasn't going to be like a cat in heat.You have an aire about you and that behavior is a complete insult to you..."

‡"Yet you gave me a pet name...you have no others in this 'shit show' as you call with a name of endearment,"Alucard rumbles out a purr.

~"Huh... that's true but I suck at seduction."

‡"Then your first dance?" he chuckles.

~"Okay you, you just need to shut that off," she grumbles. "How is someone supposed to focus?"

‡"Oh little kitten, I am the most dangerous someone you will ever meet..."

~"And just like that, I'm focused on said task..."Scarlet comments then sets her phone up to a bluetooth speaker.

"Mind you my Latin is a little rusty..."

†Alucard cocks an eyebrow and tilts his head. His left hand takes his broad brimmed hat to let his long cascade down his back.

‡ Lap dancing to Latin?

Interesting...

•†Alucard watches as Scarlet takes small, graceful steps, her completely bare form enticing, as she begins to sing the chanting Latin words. As the tempo increases she is now close enough for straddling his lap. She forms the lyrics perfectly in Latin and it takes Alucard back to a time long ago.

~"O Fortuna~Velut luna..."

†Scarlet's arms move like a belly dancer's, flowing and bending like reeds in the wind. Her breasts shift and come dangerously close to his mouth but pull away at the very last second. Her long hair sways as her back snakes to the fast rhythm of the short song.

~"Sors immanis~Et inanis~Rota tu volubilis..."

†Her legs barely rest on his thighs and her hips move side to side but never grinds on him at any point. Scarlet never lets her dripping core touch his black pants. He didn't say grind and leave a mess so no grinding and absolutely no mess.

~"Sternit fortem~Mecum omnes plangite."

†Scarlet stops exactly when the music stops. Her breath is ragged from dancing and still chanting the lines of the song in Latin. She does start to squirm when Alucard gets "handsy."

~"Raven! I'm going to make a mess of your nicely pressed slacks!"

‡"Then kitten, just make your mess all over this..." his voice low and thick with want. His hands take her hips in a bruising hold and sheaths his pale, rigid cock in Scarlet.

~"Aah fuck!" moans out of her mouth.

†A hand glides up to press her neck against his mouth. Cool breath blows as his long tongue savors her taste. His deadly white fanged teeth tug on her earlobe.

‡"Exquisite kitten...so tasty that you make me more than just a little peckish..."

~"Aah.. fuck," Scarlet mutters but it doesn't sound right at all.

†Alucard suddenly feels both hands reaching for something under the chair. Both arms now slide up and over his shoulders. Then light sounds of a silencer puffing then the chiming of spent bullet casings hitting polished tile floor. Finally the wet thud of bodies hitting the floor.

~"Phil is not going to happy about that mess," Scarlet's eyes turn to Alucard. "Now where we, you goddamn handsome fucker?"

‡"Celebrating your job well done, little kitten with nasty claws..." he drags a fang down her neck with a hard thrust up with his hips.

"I'm out of a job at this shit hole so gotta anybody need an assassin?" she rubs her nose against his aquiline one. "F-fuck...you feel good in me."

•Alucard rumbles a deep chuckle out. "Kitten, I know just the place and you get to work with me... I'll fuck you anytime you desire it."

~"Aah, mmm ..sounds perfect Raven..."