In the rain-the rain begins (17)

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Terms of twisted endearments:

•Regele sânge (Blood king)
•monstru împărat

•micuța mea de Trandafir (my little rose)
•purpură înger (scarlet light bringer)

•mică ghindă (little acorn)
•micule corb (little raven)

Miss Amy (L/n) steps off the large commercial jet to see a young-looking girl with black hair the color of raven's wings. Amy had been texted that Scota Kane would meet the young American girl to help negotiate Heathrow airport and also London College. Scota wants to make sure Miss Amy meets her future Master without incident.

Vivid green eyes meet dark brown, almost black colored eyes. "Good day, Amy!" Scota is full of excitement and energy.

The green-eyed beauty, being an artist, begins to notice the fine details of Ms. Kane. Scota's hair has long ringlets with Celts and Norse hair beads. The college assistant wears a boho style green dress, scarf, and shawl. Amy realizes that Scota looks as Elves are described in fairy tales.

Amy (L/n) now watches the buildings and streets pass by as she sits in the back of an expensive black sedan. Her nerves begin to get to her. At that moment, Ms. Kane seems to sense her nervousness and glances in the rearview mirror.

"Miss Amy, it is big and foreign. I know, but you will have everything down and feeling confident in your new journey here in England..."

A small smile slips across her soft pink lips. Blood King will be unstoppable in the challenge of kissing Amy's inviting lips. A pout will seal it, probably alone.

Scathach looks away quickly. Fae are fae, and humans are humans. Faeries are amoral in thoughts, so why is the raven fae having moments of regret? It's nothing more than two supernatural beings bargaining with a human's freedom and life...

Yet the Vampire King can be so cruel to all...

Amy reaches the college in a timely fashion and joins the orientation tour. Her eyes look at carved arches and elegant art hanging on the halls that are around the London College that she has just enrolled for. She was contacted by the British college when a (supposed) college professor came across her art on the internet. She is to attend four years and end with a degree in digital art with traditional styles. This included a place to stay and a stipend for extra needed things for her college stay. All her art supplies were to be provided in the college course.

It seems almost too good to be true.

"What do you think of your surroundings?" The youngish woman Scota Kane, that seems to be older than her physical features relayed to the eyes. Scota is an abbreviated form of Scathach and asks to make sure Amy is not feeling too anxious about her new life in London, England.

Amy smiles to the raven black haired Irish woman. " I am nervous but feel amazingly safe here on such a campus."

"Good to hear! I will send you a text so you can put me in your contacts list" the student assistance person replies.

The two hug like 'cousins' meeting for the first time and are full of excitement. Scota says happily," Please check your flat out and let me know if you need anything. Just leave me a text!"