twisted hearts- a cross with (14)

A few nights later, Alucard is traveling the halls of the manor, as he still has not been on a mission. His sensitive ears hear Kiora singing Gaelic then stop.

"Tha d 'ainm nas binne (your name is biter)..." she tells a spear. Her fingers caress the oak shaft.

Miss Casey starts to stroll once more and softly sing, "Macha, màthair an fhearainn, màthair dhomh (Macha, mother to the land, mother to me)...

She pauses at a Norse ax and shield, "Agus mar sin tha an t-ainm agad a 'buain tha do chompanach a 'cur (and your name is harvester, your companion is sower).

Again Kiora strolls softy down the hall of polished wood, singing, " Macha, màthair an fhearainn, màthair dhutsa agus dhomhsa (Macha, mother of the land, mother to you and me)...

"Ce-ai rătăcit prin sălile de Hellsing de data aceasta din noapte? (what had you wandering the halls of Hellsing this time of the night)?" Alucard asks.

Kiora turns to Alucard, "Tu, bătrâne...(you old one)."

Alucard scoffs, "Eu? Mă îndoiesc ar trebui fiu flatat (Me? I doubt I should be flattered)."

"V-ați mai dat seama (Have you figured any more out)?", Kiora asks playfully.

"Your goddess is an ancient War Goddess that shape shifts into a raven. She can foresee the future of battles because she invites war to happen..."

Kiora pretends to yawn. "Always the war part, not how she is tied to the land, fertility, horses and kingship."

Alucard rumbles a low warning growl but Kiora tilts her and smiles. She is silently challenging the Shadow King. Suddenly two white gloved hands threw her against a wall, then pins her, feet dangling off the floor. Kiora's eyes pinprick then blow out in dilation. Her long legs hook around Alucard's waist as she tries to draw the Vampire King tight to her body. A low moan escapes from her mouth.

"What is your problem child?" he hisses.

"Your scent...five hundred years of fertile soaked fields and my mother's acorns spread across them," her voice low and heavy with a sexual tone.

Alucard now comes to the conclusion: Kiora Ó Cathasaigh, is not human. The Unholy King needs to prove it now. "So I Smell like plowed earth? I am a vampire that rests on his native soul...not very original."

"Mmm, why do you not want to play? Why not with me?" she pouts. "You smell of blood soaked earth where endless battles have been fought. Win or lose doesn't matter for the land drinks it all up and you have spilled so much haven't you?"

"A demon..."

Kiora's smile drops and she rolls her eyes. Her legs release from her hold of the vampire and go back to dangling just off the floor. "The Gods of the old religion are the demons of the new...how dull and unimaginative, Shadow King."

"I can get quite imaginative when I torture someone for information. I also quite enjoy torture, so I learned how to...to apply it personally..."

"It's a shame, I wish I had seen your head separate from your shoulders...the most handsome and perfect acorn to adore my mother's pole. Perhaps too beautiful even for that, Vampire King..."Kiora's voice is breathy and her eyes glazing over.