happy 590th (43)

🎂Happy 590th 🎂
Birthday 🍷Vampire King

•What does one say or give to thee...Vampire King who turns 590 years old? Alucard is far from helpful...

Food is out obviously.

•A material gift is a little silly for a vampire.

•Drink your blood with sex-done it often.

•Sexy clothes...eeer.

Then an idea hits. You had to take a general studies class in college. So you chose tribal fusion with aTurkish influence on belly dancing. Never thought it would come in handy until now.

Now to locate that outfit!

•It turns out one of your college friends has all of it. So you pick the outfit up but not before trying it on and some practicing. Once you feel your limbs are limber then you put a long, loose sleeved robe on to cover your dance apparel.

•You stroll in quietly to Hellsing and slam right into Alucard. His head is tilted and a crooked smile plasters his pale face

"La mulți ani Vampire King!" you warmly tell him.

"Mulțumesc mult (thank you very much)..."

"You are so suspicious, Alucard!" you softly laugh. "I had lunch with a college friend, Sasha..."

"No special plans, pet?" Alucard is sure you're up to something.

"Nope. You never gave me any ideas..."

•Alucard now nibbles on his bottom lip. He appears disappointed. With a shrug of his broad shoulders, he heads to Sir Integra's office.

•You don't move until you are pretty sure he can't hear any of your bells. He almost caught sight of the Saber.

You make quick work the quarters.

Audio speakers

✔ music cued up

✔ outfit situated.

✔ Turkish Saber.

"Prietena mea?" he calls out in his darkened quarters. "I still think you are up to something..."

•Slowly Egyptian belly dancing starts softly then increases in volume. You quietly round his chair, hips sways as arms move in time to the tribal style music. The Saber rests on your head as you dance.

"Dezlănțui nenorocitul de iad! ( Holy fucking hell!" he loudly exclaims as he shifts to his old Vlad shape.

It must be a good to get Vlad.

•He saunters to his throne then offers his right hand to escort your body around his chair.

•Vampire King's eyes are swirling pools of liquid fire. They dart to the Saber, then your tummy rolls and then to your pushed up breasts.

•It has been four hundred years since he saw a woman belly dance. And not one as beautiful as you.

•Your hips sway, your hands form beautiful gestures and your belly rolls. Then with a quick motion, the Saber is rolling down your belly shimmies.

•You now grasp the Saber and slide down to the floor. The curve of the saber is supported by your breast.

Then your world goes a little wild.

• You find yourself up from the ground and wrapped up in his arms.

• The Saber goes flying across the room.

•A long tongue starts licking bare skin. Sharp canines nip your neck. His nostrils flare due to your scent.

"Shall I show you how feral I could get with a Sultan's dancer? Claim you as property of a Wallachia Voivode?"

You just giggle because his tongue is tickling your skin now. "Or maybe it might just be me claiming a 590 year old Vampire King..."

That gets you a deep rumbling growl that all of Hellsing can hear.

"

Well..." Sir Integra rubs her temples. "(Y/n) apparently found a gift that a jaded creature absolutely loved.