Quincy's a girl? (3)

From Vlad Dracula's pov

~•^^•~

•Finally, the wretched worms that call themselves suitors, have allowed Lucy to her bed chambers.

•My hunger grows steady with want, wait and anticipation.

~'Soon Lucy I will be at your side...'

•Each name is more hideous and shows poor family breeding, in name alone.

~•Dr. John Seward, insipid doctor who fills Lucy's body with poison and pollutes her blood.

~• Quincy P. Morris, loud mouthed American from an uncivilized state called Texas. The rumors abound of swearing, drinking and unsavory carousing.

~•Sir Arthur Holmwood, is at least a man of high station. He will bridle Lucy and saddle her with children until she is a tired, broken mare.

•I descend from the curtain of darkness, to stand before Lucy's door to the small courtyard and path to the hedge maze. My sensitive vampire ears hear, carnal sounds, of pleasure. Lucy is moaning and pants are fast and loud.

Which worm is not waiting until the wedding night?

•I am unprepared for the sight I come upon. It is a flaxen haired, buxomy young woman and a trail of saliva, connects to Lucy's mouth. Lucy has a female lover?

•This is a most delightful discovery!

Shilck...ssliide...clickk!

•A .50 caliber Sharps Buffalo rifle comes into view. How did I miss that?

•Lucy's bedroom sounds as if a battle has just been announced, by the sound, of the rifle firing. I now understand how and why such guns, take down large beasts and I pity them, for being hunted as such. Seems hardly fair.

•The whole manor is coming to life, like a hornet's nest, that has been disturbed. I will return once the hive has settled or so I think.

•I choose my form of a large and frightening wolf, then bound through the maze at a leisurely gait, to screams of house servants. Gutless cowards, the whole lot of them.

•Behind me I hear a whistle ring high and sharp in the air. A wooden door bangs and the sounds of a shoed horse's hooves clatter on gravel.

What foolishness is this?

•I, of course pause, to see my fiery but foolish adversary. It is none other than Lucy's lover, the bold little blonde. For a moment, I truly thought my eyes deceived me.

•The woman is totally and absolutely naked, as the day, she was born. Next to catch my eye, was yet another rifle. This one was another type, another make and another model from the Americans.

•This woman of fire and fight, took the reins in her teeth then leveled; what I later learned was a Winchester and hit me dead square in the ribs.

Tis time to give this gender bucking society woman, the slip and regroup.

•I took three more well placed shots to my chest and one to my neck, before I eluded this hellbent woman. As I entered Carfax Abby I heard Holmwood shout out.

"Quincy! Did you get it?!"

The butt naked woman turns her horse around then shouts, "The Fucker got away. First daylight, I will hunt that goddamn son of bitch, all the way to hell."

"So American Corn Dodgers and Scotch whiskey to go?!" yells Arthur.

"That's a start Arthur!" Miss Quincy P. Morris laughs loudly.

~•perhaps a foul mouthed, drinking and carousing American woman is just the thing to satisfy my insatiable hunger?

~•^^•~

•I say "Game on Miss Quincy P. Morris..."